Concrete Proof I’m A Total Sucker

sergiodeblanc

IFXN2kV.jpg

This is all it took to get me to watch this.

Sure, I love Sly and the Family Stone, Carlos is obviously dope, and I gained a deeper understanding of what Woodstock meant as a social movement but.... there wasn’t a single PRS in this movie. I watched it all.

This is blatant false advertising, and I think it’s uncool of PBS (and donors like you) to take advantage of middle age white men with disposable incomes with this cr@p.

So I’m writing a letter that goes like this:

Dear Barak Goodman,

Screw you.

Signed, Sergio de Blanc

That’s funny, that screen shot showing new Carlos and a new guitar made me NOT watch it because I thought it wouldn’t be all old footage.

It’s all old footage, and not a single full song from anyone.

Well, at least you satisfied my curiosity without me having to spend 97 minutes to figure it out myself.

You’re welcome. :p

IFXN2kV.jpg

This is all it took to get me to watch this.

Sure, I love Sly and the Family Stone, Carlos is obviously dope, and I gained a deeper understanding of what Woodstock meant as a social movement but.... there wasn’t a single PRS in this movie. I watched it all.

This is blatant false advertising, and I think it’s uncool of PBS (and donors like you) to take advantage of middle age white men with disposable incomes with this cr@p.

So I’m writing a letter that goes like this:

Dear Barak Goodman,

Screw you.

Signed, Sergio de Blanc

Ha ha, if you want some SERIOUS disappointment go visit Woodstock. The town and the concert location. Double disappointment!!!!

Woodstock the 50th anniversary got canceled recently. It was kind of a hodgepodge of old and new artists. I don't think people are really into 3 day festivals anymore. Just go watch the movie. Maybe the best documentary ever made. So many amazing performances from 10 years after to Hendrix.

You should have called me. Not only were there no PRSi, they blurred all the hippie bits. At least your arches it in demand - I recorded the version with pledge breaks.

And not to pile on, but if you caught the opening to Sunday Night Football, which I did because my wife wanted to see Joan Jett, there was a PRS sighting in there. It was on screen for about half a second more than Joan was. Sad part is, I thought I caught it, and when I went back to freeze frame it, I kept missing it because it was so quick. But it was there.

You should have called me. Not only were there no PRSi, they blurred all the hippie bits. At least your arches it in demand - I recorded the version with pledge breaks.

And not to pile on, but if you caught the opening to Sunday Night Football, which I did because my wife wanted to see Joan Jett, there was a PRS sighting in there. It was on screen for about half a second more than Joan was. Sad part is, I thought I caught it, and when I went back to freeze frame it, I kept missing it because it was so quick. But it was there.

I can vouch for that.

Back