Concert pictures

Lola

❤️guitar
Whether they’re old or fairly recent. Let’s see what ones you have been to. 10 th row front and centre. It wasn’t the best concert but it was fun. ACDC 2015 Downsview Park Toronto was far superior

i

Even though you can't tell, this is Paul McCartney. 5th row, center. Amazing show. He was wearing a white shirt that just made him look like a white blob in every picture I took. I joked that maybe Paul really is dead since he can't be photographed.

fz9ByPL.jpg

3rd row, center on the Psycho Circus tour. Easily the best sounding concert. Most of what we could hear was the stage mix. The PA was hanging over our heads, and just a little behind us, so we didn't get the blaring PA mix. This is a collage of pics that I made from what I took on a disposable camera.

EDxJ3XR.jpg

Kiss Farewell Tour, March 2019. Fantastic show. Lots of energy, great sound.

5qMXCdD.jpg

The greatest band ever, Rush, on their R40 Tour. Best show ever!

3tY2MIc.jpg

I have more on my laptop. I just have to find them.

I don't have any concert pictures but I do have this thing I like to do at concerts from time to time. I got the idea from Sumo wrestlers which goes basically like this....

If you ever happen to be standing in front of the wrong 6ft 250lb biker who is trying to watch the show while you are holding up your phone in front of his face to get some killer concert footage video for YouTube, you are guaranteed to get completely knocked off balance when I belly bounce you into the people standing in front of you. ;)

Back