Coming soon...

vox801

...Stripped 58 Eriza Verde. GC blow out .... Couldn't pass up on the price! Coming from another store, hopefully it's in one piece. Should be here by Wednesday.

...Stripped 58 Eriza Verde. GC blow out .... Couldn't pass up on the price! Coming from another store, hopefully it's in one piece. Should be here by Wednesday.

Did you go through your local GC or did you call the specific GC up yourself? I'm looking at getting another GC blowout PRS, but don't really like my local GC.

Saw the guitar on GC's website then went to my local GC. They had a few American PRS, good prices, but i was looking for this particular guitar. The sales guy there actually tracked it down from another store and they're having it shipped, the GC salesperson at the guitars location sent the pic. I was quite surprised at the price and the level of customer service, particularly since i had never been at that GC before.

Picked up guitar last night.... looks much better than the pic GC sent. Other than a little buckle rash (which they told me about), no issues at all (i was a bit reticent before i saw it because of how low the price was). Changed strings and gave it a slight neck adjustment. Will take some pics this evening and post. Didn't get to play it that long last night, but i do like the pickups and it's very easy to play....

Back