Columbia House Guitar Club!

Clashcityrocker

Curve Denier
For only 1 penny you will get 9 PRS guitars sent to you. Those are yours to keep. Then we will send you a PRS guitar of the month. You can try the guitar and if you like it you can buy it at the going price. If not you can send it back. Then next month we will send another guitar. All this for 1 penny!

2005-Penny-Uncirculated-Obverse.png

Post # 1 contains an image of a genuine 3D copper and zinc plaque depicting
one of the great Presidents of the United States of America, Abraham Lincoln.

We are selling these stunning plaques for ONLY $17.99 each with FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED!!!

Made in USA.

ORDER NOW AND GET A SECOND ONE AT NO EXTRA COST!!!

DON'T MISS OUT!!
GET YOURS NOW!!!

(A nominal handling charge of $17.99 will be added for the second plaque.)

Last edited:
Would I even want sloppy seconds (or worse) with a guitar that the rest of you have gotten your disgusting germs on?

It'd be like dating a hooker!

"That might be fun."

"Go clean your mouth out with soap for suggesting it."
They did a covid test on them and all the guitars turned blue. They were negative....or was that positive? :oops:

I got a lot of music from Columbia House and whatever the other big one was. I would alternate my subscriptions between the two of them. Used some fun names back in the day including Bob Marley, Benjamin Sometunes, Pete Sake, Dickey Cornhole, etc. I think I only failed to complete my required purchases once, but it was under a pseudo name, so it did not bounce back on me ;~))

I seem to remember some of the media I received from CH was messed up and didn't play well. It was records, not tapes for as you got so my chance more art space with the album covers. When I was older I figured CH was like the imperfect foods of the record industry.

Philips had a monthly club for classical music at one time, and most of my classical records are from then. The vinyl and the packaging of the records was first-class, and the records still sound wonderful all these years later.

Great memories!!
I always though it was strange that when your ordered any Vinyl the album cover was always slightly different than what you would buy at the store. Gatefold albums were never gatefolds through Columbia House and they always had that Columbia House mark on the bottom right corner of the back cover.
I can't remember what I had for dinner 2 nights ago but I can remember things like that...

Back