Colors in the Sky (feat. lots of HDRX)

andy474x

Knows the Drill
My latest project - it was a beautiful fall here in West Michigan, the colors were fantastic and I worked hard to capture them as often as I could. The weather was not the best and limited my flying at times, but the colors held on long enough that I still got many nice flights.

Here's the juicy part for us: the accompanying music features lots of HDRX 20! If memory serves, all the rhythm parts were done with that amp, and 2 of the 4 lead parts (#'s 2 and 4, if listening in order).

I wanted to make a clean, simple, guitar-centric track for this one. It's not a complex composition, but it features lots of the great tones the HDRX can generate, I was very happy with it! It was also my first time recording any slide guitar. Guitar-wise, mostly the 594, SS, and Mira soapbar.

Enjoy!

My latest project - it was a beautiful fall here in West Michigan, the colors were fantastic and I worked hard to capture them as often as I could. The weather was not the best and limited my flying at times, but the colors held on long enough that I still got many nice flights.

Here's the juicy part for us: the accompanying music features lots of HDRX 20! If memory serves, all the rhythm parts were done with that amp, and 2 of the 4 lead parts (#'s 2 and 4, if listening in order).

I wanted to make a clean, simple, guitar-centric track for this one. It's not a complex composition, but it features lots of the great tones the HDRX can generate, I was very happy with it! It was also my first time recording any slide guitar. Guitar-wise, mostly the 594, SS, and Mira soapbar.

Enjoy!

Nice.

Good sh*t! The music actually FITS the visual imagery. Could also be the sound track to a movie, where the scene is someone getting in a car, and driving, through the scenic countryside, with all of their belongings packed.......going to go start a new life somewhere else.

Enjoy!

It's absolutely fantastic. Really nice composition, really good playing, beautiful scenery, and the tone...loved it.

You are one very talented guy. Two thumbs up!!

Back