Colors for the S2 line...

Jim 8-Ah!

I'm going to throw this out there, I'm more than likely going to buy S2 Singlecut, however I would love to see it in "Gold Metallic" what are the chances that could happen next year? Cause I would wait.

I don't think PRS will let people know future product infos, because that might influence the customers. They already have the SE 245 in gold metallic though, and I wouldn't say it's really different from the S2 SC, quality wise. :D Could be worth your consideration.

I don't think PRS will let people know future product infos, because that might influence the customers. They already have the SE 245 in gold metallic though, and I wouldn't say it's really different from the S2 SC, quality wise. :D Could be worth your consideration.

I have to respectfully disagree with you there. I have an SE245 and an S2 Mira (not a Singlecut, I know, but it is from the S2 line), and while the the SE245 is a superb guitar in every way, the overall quality and attention to detail of the S2 is significantly better and readily apparent. Without question worth the extra money.

I considered that, but for a little more cash I can have "USA" built with some of the "core" appointments. If I bought SE 245 i would be spending the difference in price with up graded electronics, pickups and locking tuners. I really like the Mira and SC as is but I just though a "Sparkly Gold" SC in the S2 line would be awesome.

Back