C'mon PRS...ante up....please....

iahawk36

Prince of Paisley
In years past, prior to this forum starting up, double top secret info about stuff being intro'd would leak out a week or so early, and it got everyone hot in their seats to spend, spend, spend...

but THIS year...with the forum going all official, all the rumors have been stopped and it's killing me! So how about a tease or two? Doesn't have to be anything big, just something to wet the appetite? Pretty please? :D

Nobody is really talking about that SE (I think) bass that was spotted in one of those Indiana threads.

I want a goldtop Singlecut, only shaped like a '57 Eldorado with a pink back and fingerboard.

Your chances of getting a PRS Flying V are about as good.

Google images is bad...........this is NOT by a long shot the most disturbing image I found......new PRS P guitar?

Of course GC will be selling these without the latex "gig bag"......

This is the absolute worst time of year for me. I have some extra cash, Experience is coming up in a couple weeks, high probability of a holiday thank you package after that, and wouldn't you know, a couple of amps pop up locally at screamin prices. WHAT DO I DO??? Gonna go test drive some amps today, hopefully I won't regret it in a couple weeks. Will I be able to hold out to see what PRS has up their sleeves? Will the amps still be there if I do?

We all have problems I guess.

Back