Clapton Crossroads Festival-Dallas 9/20,21

Addicts lining up over an hour early....

BnHdqEg.jpg

Of course, you snapped this pic just before you crossed the street to join them! :D

C'mon! It's been daysssss..............where's the review!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

I was hoping for a NGD

Well I hate to disappoint you guys...
But while I did see a few nice guitars...

tsCtgem.jpg

yeHcyVg.jpg

M1R2Y9d.jpg

Opow3oV.jpg

6uQKrmy.jpg

MBOwHao.jpg

...and enjoyed some incredible music...

kfL6Ncg.jpg

svJiW0v.jpg

...and caught up with some old friends...

yTaBW81.jpg

4F9Qjxn.jpg

...And generally rocked out and enjoyed myself...

PU76CKt.jpg

...there is no NGD to report...not from the Crossroads Festival anyway...

(Note the Gibson photographer who was snapping pics of everyone posing on the “throne”, turned away in disgust when I sat down with my PRS Graveyard 2 tee and Birds of Maryland baseball cap!!!)

tsCtgem.jpg

yeHcyVg.jpg

M1R2Y9d.jpg

Opow3oV.jpg

6uQKrmy.jpg

MBOwHao.jpg

kfL6Ncg.jpg

svJiW0v.jpg

yTaBW81.jpg

4F9Qjxn.jpg

PU76CKt.jpg

(Note the Gibson photographer who was snapping pics of everyone posing on the “throne”, turned away in disgust when I sat down with my PRS Graveyard 2 tee and Birds of Maryland baseball cap!!!)

Love it! Especially the thrones bit!

tsCtgem.jpg

yeHcyVg.jpg

M1R2Y9d.jpg

Opow3oV.jpg

6uQKrmy.jpg

MBOwHao.jpg

kfL6Ncg.jpg

svJiW0v.jpg

yTaBW81.jpg

4F9Qjxn.jpg

PU76CKt.jpg

Nice! Sitting in front of the Rick Nielsen model(s)

Too bad Paul couldn't have persuaded Eric Johnson to play a Silver Sky instead of that Gibson...Fender would have had a cow...

Here's some more photos from the festival:

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/eri...-crossroads-guitar-festival-exclusive-photos/

(Permit me to add that Johnny 'Capt'n Jack' Depp also showed up on stage with Jeff last Saturday night at the Paramount Theater here in Austin...Not to be too critical, but this Hollyweird Posing Bloody Phony Pissant had no business being on stage...he can't play and can't sing...he just made his rehearsed stage/strutting moves with a long slung Tele acting like a 'rock star'...He's got zero game and brought nothing to add...Why Jeff?...Why? :()...

Here's some more photos from the festival:

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/eri...-crossroads-guitar-festival-exclusive-photos/

(Permit me to add that Johnny 'Capt'n Jack' Depp also showed up on stage with Jeff last Saturday night at the Paramount Theater here in Austin...Not to be too critical, but this Hollyweird Posing Bloody Phony Pissant had no business being on stage...he can't play and can't sing...he just made his rehearsed stage/strutting moves with a long slung Tele acting like a 'rock star'...He's got zero game and brought nothing to add...Why Jeff?...Why? :()...

Couldn’t agree more...although I found it amusing to watch roadies switching Depp’s guitar six times whole JB just wailed away on the same rev headstock Strat the whole time.

Couldn’t agree more...although I found it amusing to watch roadies switching Depp’s guitar six times whole JB just wailed away on the same rev headstock Strat the whole time.

Jeff played one Strat for his entire set, then switched to another one for a single encore...Only had two in the rack...Never touched the tuning pegs on either one...

Back