Chris Robertson SE Model discontinued?

It is a shame that the model is gone this year. I was lucky to get one and it is one of my favorites.
Me too. I recently pulled it out of its bag and it is now my 2nd go-to (Tremonti still is my #1 guitar). I was hesitant to play it much because I didn’t want to ding it up too much as it’s now a rare guitar and plus my SVN was getting most of the attention as my then-band was metal all the way. Unfortunately, that band recently fizzled away like a bad fart and I was luckily enough to score a new gig with another band that plays more hard rock/old school Stooges kind of rock so the CR is now getting the attention it deserves.

A week or so ago, Chris Robertson was a guest on a youtube live show, the Helix Hour and I got to ask him (indirectly) about his signature guitar.

Its well worth watching in its entirety - especially if you are a fan of Chris Robertson - but, if you are only interested in his Signature Guitars, skip ahead to 32:58 and here exactly what he has to say about the subject.

Guess I'll be hanging onto this for awhile.....

51984868_10213682824248902_6874887381145616384_n.jpg

Yeah, at $400 at the auction that my sister in law bid to win for me, it was a steal... LoL!

Guy couldn't even play and had won it at a drawing at a car race... LoL

Back