China Grove

Just watched it, I dig it.
I only know the opening chords, but your band playing it has inspired me to try and learn more of it.

hello gentlemen....sincere thanks for giving your time to check this out and the posts are greatly appreciated!

your friend,
dale

That is one of the best covers of "China Grove" that I have ever heard! Ever. And that has to be my absolute favorite DB song ever. I was born in Texas and have been to China Grove. I have tons of relatives nearby.

I am so stoked to see the Doobies here at the Lyric for the PRS auction this year!

Last edited:
Dale has posted a lot of great videos over the years, but the Lexington Lab Band clips are in a totally different league.

these posts are sincerely appreciated and to meet someone who has been to CG - cool!

thanks again,
dale

Dale,

Man, thanks very, very much for posting. I think you guys are fantastic! And that also goes for the people who shot and edited the video itself. A+ all the way!

Now, when are you coming to my neck of the woods (the Texas panhandle)? I'm in line for that ticket!

Lloyd/Goldtop

i'd love to make it to Texas...visiting Austin has been a goal for awhile! I greatly appreciate you checking this out and thanks for your kind feedback...your friend, dale.

Back