Cheaper alternative to Lollar Imperial High Wind?

And TBH, buying cheap will not necessarily provide you with good results, unless you're looking to get played. And yes, you will.

I was skeptical with Guitar Madness because they were cheap. I tried, and was amazed! Just sharing...

I love the sound in this video but I'm not gonna buy pickups worth more than I paid for my SE. Is there a cheaper alternative that gets me close to this?

Hot Chick Playing Rock and Roll Guitar Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Warning, Dr. Smith... Warning..... Kill Robinson family........

Oh, with marrying you pay, and pay, and pay...

Got that right. Elderly Mom is grooming me for marriage someday, which isn't in the cards anytime soon. Elderly Mom asked me to go out and buy some milk once, I spent the afternoon trimming the hedges instead. Take that, Mom, and have a Snicker's bar while you're at it.

I waved to her as I drove away for the milk...

Got the new pickups installed, 59 sounds nice and thick. The Pearly Gates Plus bridge has a little more treble than I expected. It's a pretty hot pickup. I'm still experimenting with amp and pedal settings to find the best tone. With my DSL5C, running a boost and OD the 59 seems to sustain forever.

Back