Chase TV Ad?

Daniel

I was half-asleep last night when a commerecial came on the TV featuring a blue PRS. I'm pretty sure it was a Chase credit card commercial. The guitar was very prominent in the ad. Cool. Has anyone else seen it?

Last edited:
Yeah - Paul said that the marketing director this Chase campaign called and asked if they could make a guitar to match the Chase Freedom card they were promoting and Paul said sure - and made 2 - one for the commercial, and one for the CEO. He had no idea how upfront the guitar would be in the commercial though! haha

I really like the Chase Freedom Blue (CFB) color. Now I want a CFB DGT.

Just saw this commercial and did a search and found this thread. Guitar was poppin alright!! It's the only thing in color in the commercial, everything/everyone else is in black and white. Then a big bright blue flame top PRS.

Simply the least cool thing ever to happen too an important instrument since the Partridge Family started using Ovations. A travesty.

There was a TV show that ran and every time you saw the blue PRS, if you text messaged - Chase donated money to...I forget the cause. It cost the people texting NOTHING. You had a chance to win the guitar or a replica or something. I believe it was $100,000 donation to be made to mental illness/health or depression or something like that. Yeah, a real travesty.

Back