Change se?

Div

So I have a Tremonti se custom which I love and like the sound from it.
The problem is I had a bad back injury a few years ago and I can't really play it without it playing havoc with my back, I therefore find myself not playing it much... I also have some GAS but limited funds.

I've been looking at the tremonti standard SE's .. I can probably sell the custom and buy a new standard for about the same money give or take.. but I can't find anything the tells me the weight of the custom or the standard. is the standard se lighter? (That's the new ones made in Indonesia I think it is) im wondering if no trem makes them a bit lighter and cheaper = less thick?

Also do they have the same pickups?

I did have one of the original Tremontis and really liked it so it's an option but Id like the newer type of I can

Find a Korina SE. They will be the lightest.

583012000480000-00-750x750.jpg

Find a Korina SE. They will be the lightest.

583012000480000-00-750x750.jpg

I have a korina se singlecut and it weighs almost half what my se 245 weighs. I saw one for sale in a local shop the other day, almost bought it just to have a second one. A korina se one would be another ultra light weight guitar but that's a single p90.

They look good but i am sold on the tremonti really.. if needs must then i will look for one if the new tremonti standards arnt any lighter i may go back to one of the original Tremontis

Back