CE24 2017

allan

One man one life make the best of what you have
hello l am new to this site and although l have had many guitar since being to play in 1962 this is my first PRS l have a friend who has had a few over the years along with many other guitars. My question is what strings would you suggest for this CE24. my friend seams to like 9 - 24

ok thanks all
Allan
Stoke on Trent UK

I'm 10s on just about everything now. 9.5 on my CU24, a couple that still have 9s.

Welcome and congrats on the CE!!

They come strung with 10s, don't they?

thank you for your Wellcome to the site, this will be my first PRS guitar so looking forward to adding my thoughts on the site, well autumn will soon be here and l can't stand in my workshop carving rocking horses when its cold outside, so l told the wife l need a new guitar to keep me busy lol
anyway thanks for the Wellcome
kind regards
Allan stoke on Trent UK

So if I remember correctly you were to collect your guitar today. Everyone is eagerly refreshing the list to see what it looks like!

it looks like Wednesday had to go down to Milton Keynes to take a server back, it may be in PMT Manchester in the morning from PRS fingers crossed

You're killing me Allan - looking forward to seeing your new Guitar ! We're pulling for you.

Well the guitar has not arrived at PMT might be in the morning if so it's a trip up to Manchester

Just had a call from PMT manchester my guitar is out for a Saturday delivery at last lol, the funny thing is when l am looking for something it might take me a week to decide, but when l have found what l want,,,,,, l want the same day lol

I hope it will live up to your expectations, Allan. Remember there is no pressure and you are not obligated to accept it immediately in the shop. Maybe try some other guitars and compare before you reach for your money :)

Thanks Charlie l will deff keep that in mind, l will let you know how it works out
all the best
allan

Back