Case stickers

Man, I got crazy one day and ripped all but one off my Les Paul’s case. :( But I put it on my Parts a Briefcase Full of Blues, which I’ll show you in a bit...

The only case that has stickers is my old chipboard case that I used to keep my Strat in. I don't use it anymore, but it's still sitting in the closet in my music room. I'm not even sure why I've kept it all these years, but it's got a couple of old Blue Steel string stickers on it and some KSHE stickers from back in the day.

My 83 Explorer has been around and thus, the case has acquired quite a few :). Since that time (decade of decadence) I generally refrain from placing stickers on my cases. Excuse the gibby content ;)

83gibsonExplorer.jpg

These days all the stickers seem to be on peoples' MacBooks at work. I haven't put a sticker on a guitar case since the 1990s. Or maybe even the '80s...

Of course, many laptops’ cases are metal in order to act as a heat-sink. If you cover it, you reduce the ability for the machine to cool so it throttles down the CPU & GPU. Be sure to share that with next laptop “rebel” you encounter.

Back