Case options for SE Mark Holcomb

Gator Deluxe ABS Molded Case - Double-cutaway Electric Guitar
If you go to the Sweetwater website and look for that guitar they have a list of certified fit cases. I used to have that case and it was a really nice case, with space for my strap, tunner, and picks. It was a little bulky tho

Similar question...

The PRS website says the PRS multi fit case ($200) will fit the Holcomb, but does not specify the Holcomb SVN. The SVN has a 26.5 scale length (larger than the six string). Does anyone know if the SVN will fit the PRS multi fit case?? Or is 3rd party the only way to go? Thanks.

Similar question...

The PRS website says the PRS multi fit case ($200) will fit the Holcomb, but does not specify the Holcomb SVN. The SVN has a 26.5 scale length (larger than the six string). Does anyone know if the SVN will fit the PRS multi fit case?? Or is 3rd party the only way to go? Thanks.
Probably not.

But I also view cases as something that takes up space in my closet and use gigbags exclusively.

I just tried my "regular" SVN with a PRS core case - it will not fit, too long.

First world problem, for sure. I had to break down and rent a storage unit.
We are looking to remodel our main bedroom, and part of that may include re-assigning what is currently closet space to "guitar case storage". Indeed, first world problems.

Back