Cars, Cigars & Guitars (One Man's Lament)

I drove a Cayman S yesterday. Never thought I'd consider one but it was impressive. That said, I am leaning pretty hard toward an M2 Competition at this point.

EDIT: I removed the goofy (to my eyes) rear wing with Photoshop.

bmw-m2-competition-side-X3.jpg

bmw-m2-competition-with-m-performance-parts-X3.jpg
Bet that really flies with that transmission!

Vans are a great way to go. I posted this pic of my cold weather rig and all people could comment on was our bassist’s ‘Van’ Halen...
gig-cold-rig.jpg
I find your Kemper ‘interesting’ ;)

The van is totally rad in a A Team meets rock band way :D

30 seconds after I had my first test drive of an M3, I was hooked on anything/everything M. Never owned one...yet...but the future could include one. There’s plenty of room in a garage for both M and P cars. :cool:

I'm sure there's plenty of room on the wall for a Santana, too o_O

Status: Days getting shorter, motorcycle commute getting colder and wet. Still no car.

I've driven the M2 Competition. I've driver the M4 with Competition package. I've driven a Cayman S (981 with 6 clinger engine). All are great cars.

Still want 991 Carrera 4s. Still can't find a clean one in US Spec for a reasonable price in Germany. So here I sit, all broken-hearted.

Status: Days getting shorter, motorcycle commute getting colder and wet. Still no car.

I've driven the M2 Competition. I've driver the M4 with Competition package. I've driven a Cayman S (981 with 6 clinger engine). All are great cars.

Still want 991 Carrera 4s. Still can't find a clean one in US Spec for a reasonable price in Germany. So here I sit, all broken-hearted.

Two door sporty car....how about a Beetle? :D

Who hurt you, man. WHO HURT YOU!

I'm all good now. Withdrawals. Just poured a snifter of Colonel E.H. Taylor. All is right in the world. Continue with your Porsche search.

Although, I did hang with Sergio, Jesse and Peter yesterday. It's possible that my mind wasn't right from that.

Back