Carlos or Kirk? The Game.

Question Nine: Both Carlos and Kirk are legendary enough to have become internet memes, and there are some truly brutal ones out there. Which one of these memes is a bigger insult? Pictures of your answer must be provided along with your reasoning as to why.

A)

B)

Last edited:
While memes like your A) first are insulting...like this...

Memes like your B) second are more damaging...as they insult the abilities...not just the appearance of the player. They are...after all...musicians not fashion models...

Last edited:
I'm going with A being the most insulting.

Carlos has a far superior mustache and it's contemptible to even equate it to that dirty lip in meme A.

santana_3.jpg

(and Santana was never a murderous dictator, as far as I know...)

I'm gonna go with meme A being more offensive...

Let's face it...being compared to an evil dictator who did many horrendous things is way more offensive than being compared to a nerdy kid.

Clearly, B is the more insulting meme - A associates Carlos with a real terrorist, while B implies that Kirk can only associate with the pubescent versions of pretend terrorists.

220px-NicholasBrody.jpg

The correct answer is: B.

Busting on someone's looks is a clear indicator that your style of shade sucks. You should only mock somebody's appearance as a last resort, carefully avoid anything obvious. and rather decide to go in a more ambivalent way so as to prove your superiority in social communication.

Making fun of somebody's abilities that they have complete control over is a way more scathing insult. Carlos can't help that Gadaffi bit his style any more than Stevie Nicks can stop socially challenged Wicken girls from sportin' lace shawls and spinning to "Landslide". Your true value is what you bring to this world, not what you brought into it.

That being said, Kirk is supposedly SOFA KING more wealthy than Carlos reportedly is, that neither one of them is losing any sleep on their krugerrand-stuffed mattresses.

+100 points to Tosca and Alantig.

The rest of you are relegated to watching two full episodes of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" or "Ru-Paul's Drag Race" for your "Intro to Shade" classes.

Last edited:
Clearly this game is rigged. I demand a refund (of the nothing that I've put into it). :laugh:

B is not even an insult. So some geeky looking kid gets lessons from Kirk. How cool would that be for the kid, and of Kirk, to take time teach someone and not be biased because he doesn't look metal enough?

So what if the kid only grows up to be a guitar playing accountant, doctor, or lawyer? Could have just used this pic for the meme.

Signature-Club-Group-Photo_2013.jpg

(Damn that was a good time. Hope I see you guys this year.)

Signature-Club-Group-Photo_2013.jpg

My hat says "Jameson" on it.....

Must be time for a nip!

My shirt says "OWWWWW! I'm being stretched too far!!!!"

And don't be fooled - that's no ruger nip slip. It's all intentional - ruger has full control of his nips!

Forget about "Sneaky Nuts!" let's get on with the game.

Final Question: Question Ten: Carlos or Kirk? It's an all-inclusive generalization of two amazing guitar players that have impacted our civilization positively. They are both Bangin'! guys, but just like a Highlander... there can be only one.

As per rules you must post a picture of your answer. Picture of answer can influence judge's decision without retribution or argument, with what ever points per answer I deem responsible at the time of judgment, as described in wherever the hell I want. There is a tangible prize. Tosca is beating all your asses so you better step it up. If Tosca doesn't want his selection between two prizes then the runner-up will have the option to accept. If the runner-up doesn't want it then (I'm seriously only going to the post office once guys, and even then it'll take a few weeks) I'll keep the stuff and spill water/fruity dink with a parasol on them. There will be no second prize because anything but first place means you are a loser. Accept it and try harder next time. This contest is not affiliated with PRS Guitars in any way and is completely for fun.

Thank you for competing, and may the best forum member win.

Last edited:

Carlos. Because Freedom. Even Kurt wishes he could be Carlos.

Back