Carlos or Kirk? The Game.

sergiodeblanc

Welcome everybody, to the brand new game show.... CARLOS OR KIRK?!

The game is simple; I ask you a question and you reply Carlos or Kirk. You must post a picture of either Carlos or Kirk, otherwise all that time you waste at work will not be as gratifying in the grand scheme of employee time-theft that is your day.

Ten questions will be asked and ten answers must be given in order to determine the winner, or winners in case of a tie.

This is a game of points. As many players may play and the question will remain up for a day. At the end of the day I will answer the question, tally up the points, and ask a new question.

I am your judge and no fair peeking or googling the answers... Bonus points for redonkulous pictures, or answer's with modified pictures.

Any subjective answers to subjective questions I may give must be accepted as fact for the purpose of this game. After the game is done you may go back to believing whatever you want.

You will probably be disappointed by the slow pace of the game.

There may be a prize depending upon interest or lack there of.

Last edited:
images

Scores for today:

Bill SAS 513- 0.5 No pic, but correct answer.

Tosca- 1.5 Correct answer and slightly intriguing pic.

MistaSnowman- 1.0 correct answer and pic.

Toothace- .90 Correct answer but has "URL" brackets that distract from the handsomeness of Carlos' picture.

Big Mard- 1.0 Correct answer and picture that could've been searched for or just copied my original URL.

At his peak. …And Justice For All era with the Tom Anderson I gassed HARD for when I first saw this cover.

kirk_hammett__guitar_world_magazine_covers__Uzm6n5LP.mthumb.jpg

Last edited:
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZnvIwA4fJU[/video]

"Kirk Hamlet"

Scores for today (including yesterdays players):

Tosca- 3.0 points and in the lead! Bonus points for posting twice and with video.
Toothace- 2.4 points
Les- 1.5 points. Bonus for starting the JTK trend.
JustRob- 1.25. Bonus for elevating the JTK trend with an excellent picture.
Distort6- 1.0
MistaSnowman- 1.0
Big Mard- 1.0

Back