Card holders roll call

This is really cool, would love to have been here when this all went down.

Thanks @veinbuster for putting this thread on and thanks @alantig for sharing the history.

None of us newbs realise what went into this forum before we waltzed in here, took for granted this amazing place and slobbed out like ungrateful teenagers!

So a huge thanks to everyone who made this happen and who makes it happen every day, to the staff who work tirelessly in the background and especially to Shawn who shares his product/company knowledge with us.

I now go by The Queen of Farts.

Thanks to Sergio who will always make coffee come out of my nose!

While reading this thread I realized I'm part of this forum since june 2012,The card-thing started april 2012 so I missed that by a few weeks. Good to see some names from the past again. crgtr, danerada,coreyt to name a few. All were very helpfull in the past. same goes for Boogie, the mighty Sergio, Les, Hans and Markie('s couch) and offcourse everybody else who contributes to this day. kudos:cool:

lItC0AX.jpg

Some horrible photo editing for my avatar back then:

YLZHjkS.jpg

9 of Diamonds here!

I also haven't been around much, but am trying to check in when I can. This is still the only forum that actively, though maturely, avoids the trolls and whiners. More importantly, this forum often converts trolls and malcontents to be productive contributors and supporters!

Glad to be a part of it.

Back