Car and truck lovers unite.

Apparently ppl who love the colour purple have discerning taste. It’s a highly regarded colour because of the connection to the monarchy. Royal purple anyone?

I love Roadrunners too! They are one cool car from a by gone era!

Pictures if you have them!
Most of my modded motors were fed a diet of Royal Purple.
I'm sitting in a tin can at 30,000 feet high right now off to work.
Will try to post some Roadrunner pictures from the hotel tonight.

This is Jamie Davis’s new Peterbilt! This is such a beautiful truck. The colour, the details just everything is incredible.

Between finding this and the 2 Cellos I am ready for a marathon. Excited doesn’t even justify the way I feel. Maybe extremely elated! I would just love to go to his truck yard and just wander around for the day.

Glad you appreciate it!
Not the 440, this was it's numbers matching original 383.
It was hard to part with...
How could I not appreciate it? Cars like this you don’t see a heck of a lot anymore and when you do I have seen them go for over 75k at the Barrett Jackson auction. They are so pristine and so immaculate. The Roadrunner is a classic muscle car. I am stuck in the 60’s and 70’s when it comes to muscle cars. This car is bucket list worthy. Just gorgeous. ❤️

I just found this and look at the price!

Last edited:
How could I not appreciate it? Cars like this you don’t see a heck of a lot anymore and when you do I have seen them go for over 75k at the Barrett Jackson auction. They are so pristine and so immaculate. The Roadrunner is a classic muscle car. I am stuck in the 60’s and 70’s when it comes to muscle cars. This car is bucket list worthy. Just gorgeous. ❤️
Don't encourage me...lol
I could fill this thread with pictures of car's and bikes I have owned.

I will try to spread them out over the months to come so as not to make everyone groan too much.

For years I was huge on muscle cars and hot rods.
Nowadays I admit I can't be bothered to toy with them as they always need something.

For years I was huge on muscle cars and hot rods.
Nowadays I admit I can't be bothered to toy with them as they always need something.

I still love them as much as back in the day. My husband is still a car junkie. His tastes have changed but not mine. He’s into the high end of the spectrum. I could care less. Expensive things do nothing for me and I am almost never impressed but show me a 63 split window Corvette or 68 Camaro big block small block Idc. This is what I love and that will never change.

I still love them as much as back in the day. My husband is still a car junkie. His tastes have changed but not mine. He’s into the high end of the spectrum. I could care less. Expensive things do nothing for me and I am almost never impressed but show me a 63 split window Corvette or 68 Camaro big block small block Idc. This is what I love and that will never change.
Oh I still love them, but from a distance now.
We have great local cruise ins and car shows here in Florida year round.
I just don't need to own one right now:cool:

Just after Hurricane Hugo hit Charleston area in 1987-1988 range in front of my grandparents' house.
92669134_10216989920884251_7428969416806629376_n.jpg

I had a 1960 Chevrolet Impala 2 door all the way through high school and engineering school. It had a 283 engine with huge 4bbl carb and Corvette camel hump high compression heads

That car was the sh@t!
Did not have the Impala but I did have both a 58 and a 60 Biscayne at one time....

Do it! Note however, the scale!! Not full size and chrome is not real!!!

But….I could say I own my very own big rig! Lol

There’s a few kits I am looking at.

I used to help my brothers build there models only to watch them blow them up with home made bombs. The chemicals they had access to back in the day were pretty incredible.

But….I could say I own my very own big rig! Lol

There’s a few kits I am looking at.

I used to help my brothers build there models only to watch them blow them up with home made bombs. The chemicals they had access to back in the day were pretty incredible.
My allowance money was always earmarked for the model I would buy that week! Usually a Rolls Royce, a Duesenberg, Classic Cadillac, that kind of stuff!! Did not blow them up, but I also did not take the time to assemble them with the care I should have, too impatient to wait for stuff to dry ;~((

Back