Car and truck lovers unite.

Ace’s car
911.jpg
This is giving me mid life crisis GAS. Unfortunately I’m well past mid life and broke. Unrequited love strikes again. Very cool car.

This is giving me mid life crisis GAS. Unfortunately I’m well past mid life and broke. Unrequited love strikes again. Very cool car.
Well it was a choice between taking early retirement or making sure I had to keep on working for a couple more years...lol
I love the 911 but still not entirely sure I made the right choice...

Right choice if you like the car and don’t mind work.
I LOVE the car... everytime I sit in it and look in the wing mirror and see it filled with flared arch and huge gumball tire I just start to grin like the village idiot.
And that's before I even have fired it up!

So yes I'm a happy chappy.

And work?
Well it's still good and pays for the car so I can handle two more years.

This is a rig that makes deliriously happy! This is just so damned gorgeous. This is just a beautiful beast of burden. It really floats my boat. My adrenaline is just pumping over this truck. I can’t help my excitement! And…..I am not apologizing. Lol

I thought I’d did, since I made posters of some of them for him...but they are hiding very well.
If you perhaps find them one day could you post them pls.,

I just found out that they are in the process of cancelling my favourite heavy rescue show! I am really sad to see Heavy Rescue 401 get axed. There’s reruns however. Not the same though.

A couple weeks ago I said goodbye to my 2017 Colorado, what a sad day!
52787258493_1fff5700b0_k.jpg

I know many wouldn't think much of it, but man, did I love that truck. So sharp and practical. As a young guy, it was the vehicle I always promised myself I would get someday to go adventuring in, and adventure we did!
52787208765_030b4f1a6e_k.jpg

52786259642_193e8286ee_k.jpg

52787048209_01a776fbc9_k.jpg

52786820806_6e46dd5c1d_k.jpg

52786826586_bb304a541d_k.jpg

It was sitting in the spotlight at the dealership on my way home one day, and I told my wife that night, I'm buying that truck, and that was that. We both loved it from day one - absolutely crushed the snow, which we get a lot of here, and of course we loved having a truck in general. Took my wife to the hospital in a snowstorm for the birth of our first and brought her, and later her brother, home in it, too. Nothing but reliable and great to drive for the last 6 years, but darnit, my family grew too much! Now we've got two kids and a pup, and we could barely fit the basics for camping (sleeping and eating) in it, bikes and bike trailers were a challenge, too. So I upgraded to a Sierra 1500 (which you can see peeking in that first photo), and the family all think it's a major upgrade. Me... I definitely like it, but the Colorado will always be a favorite, it was my "made it" moment, and if we're talking what was enough for me, it was that truck, no question.

On the other hand, the tech in the new GM 1500's is breathtaking, and it's definitely a sweet ride, I scored a totally loaded model without having to pay up for the Denali badge.

The new Colorado/Canyons coming out as we speak look incredible, too, I'm gonna be very jealous when I see them on the road. I think they'll have a lot of the tech from big brother, and they have a fantastic design.

A couple weeks ago I said goodbye to my 2017 Colorado, what a sad day!
52787258493_1fff5700b0_k.jpg

I know many wouldn't think much of it, but man, did I love that truck. So sharp and practical. As a young guy, it was the vehicle I always promised myself I would get someday to go adventuring in, and adventure we did!
52787208765_030b4f1a6e_k.jpg

52786259642_193e8286ee_k.jpg

52787048209_01a776fbc9_k.jpg

52786820806_6e46dd5c1d_k.jpg

52786826586_bb304a541d_k.jpg

It was sitting in the spotlight at the dealership on my way home one day, and I told my wife that night, I'm buying that truck, and that was that. We both loved it from day one - absolutely crushed the snow, which we get a lot of here, and of course we loved having a truck in general. Took my wife to the hospital in a snowstorm for the birth of our first and brought her, and later her brother, home in it, too. Nothing but reliable and great to drive for the last 6 years, but darnit, my family grew too much! Now we've got two kids and a pup, and we could barely fit the basics for camping (sleeping and eating) in it, bikes and bike trailers were a challenge, too. So I upgraded to a Sierra 1500 (which you can see peeking in that first photo), and the family all think it's a major upgrade. Me... I definitely like it, but the Colorado will always be a favorite, it was my "made it" moment, and if we're talking what was enough for me, it was that truck, no question.

On the other hand, the tech in the new GM 1500's is breathtaking, and it's definitely a sweet ride, I scored a totally loaded model without having to pay up for the Denali badge.

The new Colorado/Canyons coming out as we speak look incredible, too, I'm gonna be very jealous when I see them on the road. I think they'll have a lot of the tech from big brother, and they have a fantastic design.

That is just a gorgeous truck!!! I am so crazy about this truck. It’s sleek, sexy and spunky. It’s me! Lol just fabulous. This truck is definitely the cat’s meow!

My youngest son just bought his first Denali. So similar to the Canyon but with a few more bells and whistles. He worked so hard to save up for substantial down payment so his monthly hit wouldn’t be so much. Proud of this young man. This is his very first luxury vehicle. I love this truck as much as I love our GMC 2500 Duramax diesel. These two trucks are spectacular.

Back