Car and truck lovers unite.

Who here is into funny cars, 1/4 Mile dragsters.
Nothing like being in the pits getting bits of rubber from the burnouts stuck all over your face.. I really like the old school competitiors. John Force, his daughter /Ashley, Cha cha Mudowney, Don Garlitts, Gary Ormsby and Eddie Hill.

Who here is into funny cars, 1/4 Mile dragsters.
Nothing like being in the pits getting bits of rubber from the burnouts stuck all over your face.. I really like the old school competitiors. John Force, his daughter /Ashley, Cha cha Mudowney, Don Garlitts, Gary Ormsby and Eddie Hill.
It's Big Daddy Don Garlitts to you (and to everyone else)!

I think the only car I’ve ever really loved was this Mercury Grand Marquis my dad sold to me for a $1 when he moved to Florida.

It was so fast, you could steer it with your pinky, the ride was so smooth you could hit pedestrians and not feel it (and the trunk was big enough to fit 5-6 pedestrians) and everybody thought I was an undercover cop or a Fed/ATF/DEA etc.

I think the only car I’ve ever really loved was this Mercury Grand Marquis my dad sold to me for a $1 when he moved to Florida.

It was so fast, you could steer it with your pinky, the ride was so smooth you could hit pedestrians and not feel it (and the trunk was big enough to fit 5-6 pedestrians) and everybody thought I was an undercover cop or a Fed/ATF/DEA etc.
I believe I’ve seen you cruise into the lot in a Grand Marquis. An unexpectedly good pairing.

Who here is into funny cars, I really like the old school competitiors.

The quintessential old school funny car:
THUNDER BUGGY!!!!

JedsxQb.jpg

Thor 24 is the most expensive semi-truck ever made with a price tag of $12 million. The semi-truck was designed by California-based Mike Harrah, founder, and president of Caribou Industries. He is also known as a helicopter stunt pilot, racer, and designer of custom cars.Nov 30, 2022

I just have to find some pictures. Imaging having a ride in this?

The only thing in this picture that I still have is the Custom 24 SE and the bucket. The Mustang got traded out 4 years ago,the Ibanez Bass got sold for good money and the Ovation got traded for my SE Angelus A55e

7pa3FcK.png
i can not believe you thought that tote was appropriate to photograph, and kept it over the ovation. on the other hand your guitars are much better these days.

It’s doing okay. I can’t still grasp my guitar neck without there being pain but I am not worried about it. Going to the doctor on the 27th to see what he has to say. Just another one of life’s obstacles that I will overcome. Thank you so much for asking. I really appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness!! ❤️ You are very sweet but you always have been!

You’re most welcome. Hope it heals soon.

Time to move in a different direction.

For getting around town I would love me some of these. I would wear a helmet, knee pads as well
As elbow pads. Maybe wrap me in bubble wrap lol I always wanted to try these as a mode of transportation. I have my rollerblades but they are boring compared to these

Lolaaaaaaaggggghhhhh!!!

I think the only car I’ve ever really loved was this car I found in a parking lot in Log Canoe Circle….

The quintessential old school funny car:
THUNDER BUGGY!!!!

JedsxQb.jpg

Does fire count as technology?

Last edited:
Paul has used CF in necks dating way back to his first double neck , and now private stock acoustics per one vid. Rainsong makes delightful CG guitars . My violin bow ( Coda Bow) is CF sounds great and impervious to the weather.

Back