Candid Picker and Mozzi pass each other on the street...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5962

CP, being a friendly chap, casually says "hello, how are you, sir?"

3 days and 2 missing persons reports later, neither of their families has seen or heard from them.

Why?

And... GO

CP: Hi, Mozzi!

Mozzi: (Gives dissertation on quantum physics, PRSi nomenclature, acoustic room waveform dynamics, etc, etc.)

CP: "Um, thanks for shedding light on these topics. Gotta go. Say 'Hi' to the family."

CP: Hi, Mozzi!

Mozzi: (Gives dissertation on quantum physics, PRSi nomenclature, acoustic room waveform dynamics, etc, etc.)

CP: "Um, thanks for shedding light on these topics. Gotta go. Say 'Hi' to the family."

While I "liked" your post, I somehow envision a much longer conversation.

Methinks the OP expects a 20-page double-sided "60 Minutes" news article worthy of the former Roger Mudd...
Exactly. The first conversation would last the whole afternoon, through the night, and just after 8:00AM when it is wearing down due to fatigue, along with 3 cups of coffee comes ScottR, and then things get REALLY interesting. :eek:

Exactly. The first conversation would last the whole afternoon, through the night, and just after 8:00AM when it is wearing down due to fatigue, along with 3 cups of coffee comes ScottR, and then things get REALLY interesting. :eek:

"Uh, guys, this is really all very fascinating, but I gotta pee and change clothes for work tomorrow. Catch up with you later after the caffeine wears off and I've had a chance to unwind. (You guys do know that conversation is a mental stimulant, don't you?)

i have had dreams about this interaction, except it was cp and guitpicky, and i was on a long road journey training terminator how to drive a truck. we never get out of the sambo’s parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back