Can I Join the Party?

Mixman

I am a long time reader but first time poster. I have been collecting PRS just about since they came out. I had stopped playing about fifteen years ago, but I am now back playing again. I always wanted more than the 2 main PRS guitars I have kept throughout the years, so I have recently acquired a few new members of the family. Here is my current family now, but I will probably cut back to about 5 of the best PRS's I have. The only PRS not in the picture is my original signature I have put away upstairs.

Mike

Thanks guys for your kind comments! I have owned many guitars over the years, worked in a music store and tried out many others and PRS guitars have always been my favorite brand. If you think I am bad, my buddy has been collecting these since they first came out now has 14 PRS guitars all older than 1995.

Single cuts are an acquired taste, just like the Santana's were, but now the Santana's may be my favorite PRS's. It's just that the Single cuts remind me of a LES Paul and as much as I try, I am not an LP guy. My next acquisition may be an Artist V, if I can find a good one cheap and I may pick up another Studio, because the market for them is really soft now. People are selling them really low now. I like the sound of the Studio's much better than that of the 513. So much so I am selling my 513.

Back