Can I get some info on a model.....

I hear there was only two made, is that correct or am I way off-base?

Well, technically that CoCo Santana SH piezo (“Isis”) is one of a kind being a PS custom build. The day I spotted it in the vault there were 2 Amazing Cocobolo Tops, presumably “sisters” from the same tree. Another Forum member here, @kes7u had the other one made into a P22 SH. Both tops weighed a ton...so not surprising we both went with SH models. He eventually sold his, and I haven’t seen him around here for a while, but it is still his avatar pic if you want to check it out. That’s where the story about there being two might come from. Actually, he had the first pick of the two tops since he spotted them first...so mine is the consolation prize.

Well, technically that CoCo Santana SH piezo (“Isis”) is one of a kind being a PS custom build. The day I spotted it in the vault there were 2 Amazing Cocobolo Tops, presumably “sisters” from the same tree. Another Forum member here, @kes7u had the other one made into a P22 SH. Both tops weighed a ton...so not surprising we both went with SH models. He eventually sold his, and I haven’t seen him around here for a while, but it is still his avatar pic if you want to check it out. That’s where the story about there being two might come from. Actually, he had the first pick of the two tops since he spotted them first...so mine is the consolation prize.
Mighty fine "consolation"! IIRC, he was bowing out to "simplify" his life, and retire very, very early.

Markie had a beautiful cocobolo SC long before Tosca’s. I’ve seen book matched sets in the wood vault that I’m guessing were eventually made into guitars. Certainly, aren’t a plethora though (I just wanted to use that word). :oops:
Good use!

Back