Can I get a ruling from the judges on this one?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5962

I think I created a word. And, as I often do, I cracked myself up with my self acknowledged cleverness. I came up with this years ago and used to tease a friend I worked with all the time with it, but hadn't said it out loud in years. Then yesterday, a co-worker replied about a particular screwup by a client, and I told her that I felt she had addressed the situation with just the right amount of "snarcasm."

That's my word. I think I invented it years ago. Never heard anyone else saying it. I have to admit that I said it under my breath a few times about someone here, but that's beside the point. :p

What do you think? Do I have something of value here? And, for Gods sake, PLEASE do not reply snarcastically!

Good word but unfortunately Amazon already has the T-shirt. Even though someone beat you to marketing it's still your original thought. Which is more than half of America has had in their lifetime!

Last edited:
Snarcasm...I like it. It should be part of elementary vocabulary courses.

I might like to add as a submission for new vernacular : "turd festival"

Snarcasm...I like it. It should be part of elementary vocabulary courses.

I might like to add as a submission for new vernacular : "turd festival"

hmmm, I thought that was what we called Grunge music back in the 90s. :D:p:D:p

Good word but unfortunately Amazon already has the T-shirt.

I wonder how long the tshirt has been in production. This employee that I teased this about was almost 30 years ago.

I realize now, that I should have capitalized on this before now. But heck, there was no Etsy back then. Just a bunch of smart ass ideas going to waste, as there was no simple way to market them!

I wonder how long the tshirt has been in production. This employee that I teased this about was almost 30 years ago.

I realize now, that I should have capitalized on this before now. But heck, there was no Etsy back then. Just a bunch of smart ass ideas going to waste, as there was no simple way to market them!

30 years... you coined it! Definitely before Amazon! I did find a reference to it in 2009 but that's as far back as I saw.

I've been there myself. To come up with an idea before it was even a thing only to see it or hear it a decade(s) later... It's a bitter sweet moment. Upside is your idea is a winner!

There has to have been a grunge band called "Turd Festival". There just has to have been.

Unfortunately, "Turd Festival" has been registered as a trademark by the group that organizes the annual celebration of the greatest Jeopardy contestant ever.

rs_1024x759-150917101410-1024.Turd-Ferguson-Jeopardy-SNLjpg.jpg

I like it. You should be proud to have created it.

Last week my wife and preteen daughter were going round and round about chores or whatever they bicker about. I asked my wife if everything was ok and she said we have raised a little sasshole that has a smart comment about everything. I was proud of the name my wife came up with for the mouth my daughter obviously got from me.

Back