Calling Ted 245!

t.shamone

PRS got the formula right with this guitar, there's something different going on. I'm surprised more people don't gas for it whether DC or SC.
I can't even search for TED 245 on the forum. If I stick in McCarty well.......the wrong model shows up.
I get that not everyone digs the neck binding but I'm loving it.
With the 24.5 scale, 6100 frets and 59/09 pickups, my Wood Library SC is the perfect compliment to my CU 24 and HB II.
Just saying. :biggrin:

:goodnight:

I seriously want a DC Ted McRosie with a pattern neck and locking tuners with 57/08's, but cannot bring myself to pay PS price for it.

I seriously want a DC Ted McRosie with a pattern neck and locking tuners with 57/08's, but cannot bring myself to pay PS price for it.

I love the WF neck. I guess you would have to go PS to get a pattern.

That would be a cool guitar.

The Ted frets are the same as on DGT or the SC 58 or something different?

Two guitars I'll never trade. My Guild D44 that was passed down to me and my Ted

ted_3.jpg

PRS got the formula right with this guitar, there's something different going on. I'm surprised more people don't gas for it whether DC or SC.
I can't even search for TED 245 on the forum. If I stick in McCarty well.......the wrong model shows up.
I get that not everyone digs the neck binding but I'm loving it.
With the 24.5 scale, 6100 frets and 59/09 pickups, my Wood Library SC is the perfect compliment to my CU 24 and HB II.
Just saying. :biggrin:

:goodnight:

Amen, brother!!!!!

The DC Ted is my favorite PRS model ever!

I have owed 18 Ted's, 12 of them DC's.

This one is my favorite, a PS I had built this year, with a Piezo.

PS%252007.jpg

I am with the OP. I have owned dozens of PRSi, and the Ted (especially the singlecut!) is the best they have made IMHO!

Amen, brother!!!!!

The DC Ted is my favorite PRS model ever!

I have owed 18 Ted's, 12 of them DC's.

This one is my favorite, a PS I had built this year, with a Piezo.

PS%252007.jpg

I agree Aldwyn, the SC is rocking. I needed a SC guitar and this was the perfect choice.

Pete, I've seen your "other" guitars but haven't seen that one yet. Looks like the best of everything wrapped in one. Really sweet!

TonyS.

Pete, I've seen your "other" guitars but haven't seen that one yet. Looks like the best of everything wrapped in one. Really sweet!

TonyS.

Thanks, Tony!

This one doesn't suck either! :D

IMG_9746.JPG

Madagascar Rosewood neck. Not sure if it is 100% Ted, with a Trem and without the Santana Headstock, but it is a DC 245, close enough for me! ;)

I just got my first Ted, a double cut wood library guitar, 245. Been playing it for a couple of days now. Seems really easy to play at that scale. Gonna plug it in tomorrow and play it loud.

I just got my first Ted, a double cut wood library guitar, 245. Been playing it for a couple of days now. Seems really easy to play at that scale. Gonna plug it in tomorrow and play it loud.

Awesome, Howard, glad you got one!

For me the slinky short scale combined with the ergonomics of the Doublecut shape is a magical combination, for playability and for tone...

Back