California Prop 65 WARNING ON MY NEW S2 Custom 24!!!!

California and their scare tactics got to me.... The damn guitar sounds like god himself, i can't let it go... It's just really shitty because if they really wanted to "inform people to make informed decisions" they would list the reasons why the individual product requires the stupid sticker. The 6 pack of beer i drank to calm my anger over this probably did me in more than burning the whole S2 line in a sweat lodge would do..

Arizona Bay when, God?

[Mod Edit]

As a fellow CA resident, I have a love hate relationship with the state. Some of their bureaucratic nonsense drive me insane. Good thing playing guitar relaxes me so much, because otherwise the frustration I get from the bureaucracy would kill me faster than cigarettes.

i think you can harm your health if you're really wailing and blow a couple electrolytic capacitors in the output stage , the fumes might kill you.

We were told that California was going to break off and fall into the ocean......., so when is that supposed to happen? Not soon enough. :rolleyes:

This apple doesn't fall far from the family tree. I think that that old tree out in your yard might need an arborist sooner than CA sliding into the Pacific Ocean.

P.S. Don't try climbing a tree and using a saw on a tree branch for health and safety reasons first. However, if the tree branch is diseased...call an arborist.

Just for shits and giggles, here's your list of Prop 65 materials: https://oehha.ca.gov/media/downloads/proposition-65//p65list112318.pdf

The list includes "leather dust" and "cocaine" -- I suppose Eric Clapton should be keeling over any day now. ;)

"Marijuana Smoke" is also on the list which really creates a hypocritical quandary for our "common sense" loving friends in California...

I guarantee you what we are currently eating is more dangerous than the guitar. Play away my friend. Eat the crappy food not the guitar

Screw it, i know i am being a wuss about it, but i am returning it. Fender and Gibson comply with proposition 65. It is worth the peace of mind.

I think that maybe you should be more concerned with the laws written by Charles Darwin.

Last edited:
Back