Calender burst?

CE-man

What is "calender burst"? Is this a finish that was shot on a certain day to coincide with other guitars and/or finishes being shot on the same day?

1990PRSLinited002.jpg

While we're waiting for someone in the know to chime in, can we see the rest of that guitar. I'm a big fan of early Customs with the TOM bridge.

Have you called PRS with the question? I'm curious too.... It might be a "sprayer's choice" kinda thing with some sort of calander with various color schemes the boys came up with written on it. With the serial # and a phone call, this mystery may be solved. But, then again, PRS sometimes seems purposely mysterious. Its a good this to bring up at the experience. PLEASE share the answer if you get one!!!!

While we're waiting for someone in the know to chime in, can we see the rest of that guitar. I'm a big fan of early Customs with the TOM bridge.

I've got some real crap pictures of the guitar, I'll gladly post some more pics when I get something of good quality to post.

Have you called PRS with the question? I'm curious too.... It might be a "sprayer's choice" kinda thing with some sort of calander with various color schemes the boys came up with written on it. With the serial # and a phone call, this mystery may be solved. But, then again, PRS sometimes seems purposely mysterious. Its a good this to bring up at the experience. PLEASE share the answer if you get one!!!!

I haven't had a lot of luck getting much info on any of the early guitars, seems record keeping wasn't one of the high priorities in the those days. Anything of the modcat age is easy to get plenty of info on. I would love to know more on this model as well since they are a bit scarce.

Back