Cabinet veneer question

The front panel (grill and figured panel) on my Custom 50 is removable via a Velcro type thing (looks like the stuff that people often use on pedalboards when they don’t use Velcro, can’t recall the name).

However, I would use caution on the piece on your cab. I think the piece on amps is removable for ease of access to tubes, but I don’t know if the cabs are that way.

I really should see about getting a matching piece for my paisley cab. Mine just has the black strip, the amp head itself has a black gold figured piece.

See, Alan couldn’t resist. ;)

At least I didn’t type the whole joke.

Which reminds me...

A young comedian goes to a bar to hang out with some other comedians. There’s a group of older comedians in a corner shouting numbers and laughing hysterically. After about five minutes, he walks over and says, “Hey, we noticed you guys shouting numbers and laughing. What’s the deal?”

One of the older guys says, “Well, we’ve been in the business a long time. We all know a lot of the same jokes. So we decided to number them since we all know them. That way we can tell them faster and avoid telling the whole joke. Big time saver. Wanna give it a shot?”

The young guy says, “Sure. 43!” Dead silence. He looks around, the old guys are just staring at him. “64?” Nothing. Finally, one of the old guys gets up and says, “64.” Gales of laughter. The old guy looks at the young guy and says, “It’s all in the way you tell it, son.”

At least I didn’t type the whole joke.

Which reminds me...

A young comedian goes to a bar to hang out with some other comedians. There’s a group of older comedians in a corner shouting numbers and laughing hysterically. After about five minutes, he walks over and says, “Hey, we noticed you guys shouting numbers and laughing. What’s the deal?”

One of the older guys says, “Well, we’ve been in the business a long time. We all know a lot of the same jokes. So we decided to number them since we all know them. That way we can tell them faster and avoid telling the whole joke. Big time saver. Wanna give it a shot?”

The young guy says, “Sure. 43!” Dead silence. He looks around, the old guys are just staring at him. “64?” Nothing. Finally, one of the old guys gets up and says, “64.” Gales of laughter. The old guy looks at the young guy and says, “It’s all in the way you tell it, son.”

I didn’t laugh.

Maybe if you’d typed it differently...

Bringing this back again. Has anyone done this? It is the 2x12 cabinet only, not a combo. I would love to get mine refinished in bonnie pink.

Here is the cabinet I am talking about. The would veneer.

NmmDxiif_o.jpeg

Back