Buying new trem for PRS SE Tremonti Custom 2014, is this legit?

VStratto Music

Hey PRS people, my guitar's bridge is all messed up (one of the intonation screws is totally fucked) and the bridge is missing the screw that holds the trem arm down, so I want to buy a new trem for my guitar, USA PRS or Mann, the reason I don't want to buy from John Mann is because he's in the USA and it's going to take a long time to send it here to Spain and I don't wanna wait that long.

I'm looking at this offer I found, can you tell if it's legit? I know PRS sells these as ACC-4007 but I haven't found any with those same exact colors, it says it's new but the knife edge doesn't look unused, maybe it was taken out of another PRS?

Here's the link, it's spanish guitar forum, also selling second hand items and whatever: https://www.guitarristas.info/anuncios/prs-puente-tremolo-nuevo/706048

Whoa 300 euros? And it does look like the knife edges have wear on them.

The John Mann bridge will be worth the wait, either the one-piece 2000NOS or his newer, less expensive two-piece design.

Get the John Mann milcom. He admitted to me at Experience that he thinks it's the best. I also have one of his newer bridges in a CE. It's a great bridge, but the 1 piece is spectacular.

Back