Buying advice for a well played PRS guitar?

I love a deal as much as the next guy, but, if this axe really scratches an itch for you, I think life’s too short to let a couple hundred bucks get in the way. If not an itch scratcher, let it go, and don’t look back.
Honestly it is itching away at me, but what is helping keep my itch somewhat in check, is that fact that I already own a 2002 SC that's all stock. So I'm just going to wait a couple of days and see if he responds. In the meantime, if it sells then it wasn't mine to be.

Translation "I buy PRS's because PRS's sell."

$1300 is within consideration range. If I really "needed" it, I might invest a 2 hour trip to inspect and play it. Save the $70 if I decide to buy it. I love 1st gen SC's. For me the concern is the Schaller pups. They are just lifeless IMO. I'd have to factor in replacing them and given that they aren't going to sell well, I'd be out a couple hundred to get #7's back in it. Then another spend for the case (although in my personal situation I happen to have an extra, that's beside the point), and you're at $1700 for the SC. Not ripping you off, but not a steal for you either. If the Gold top Gen 1 SC is on your bucket list you may want to look deeper. If not pass.
He wouldn’t have to pay Reverb fees either.. that’s saving him another $130.. plus $70… -$200……

Do you own blue jeans?

How often would you say you enjoy baked beans?

When you visualize The Dallas Cowboy Chearleaders, are you referencing any specific memories?

Have you ever said “Dang it”?

Have you now, or have you ever rested your hands by putting them through your front belt loops?

This isn’t Prawn Hub!!

Haha

Do you own blue jeans?

How often would you say you enjoy baked beans?

When you visualize The Dallas Cowboy Chearleaders, are you referencing any specific memories?

Have you ever said “Dang it”?

Have you now, or have you ever rested your hands by putting them through your front belt loops?
Sh!t, are you tellin’ me I’m a cowboy, pard-ner?

Back