BUSTED! PRSh lurks here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
besides, due to all the Monty Python vids, late night rants, crazy stories about wild redheaded women, speedo pics and our collective love of Winger, Reuben, Scott and I have already been accused of turning this place into a 3 ring circus. Heck, Sergio is practically the straight arrow in this place now!

besides, due to all the Monty Python vids, late night rants, crazy stories about wild redheaded women, speedo pics and our collective love of Winger, Reuben, Scott and I have already been accused of turning this place into a 3 ring circus. Heck, Sergio is practically the straight arrow in this place now!
Yeah he’s gonna have to pull some Steve Martin sh!t from “Dirty Rotten Scoundrels” to get his reputation back on track!

Ruprect de Blanc to the stage please!;)

As I've tried to "improve myself" over these many years, I've tried to leave behind many of the things I enjoyed in Jr. High. Some of them, like potty humor, I've been relatively successful at. Others, like girls, Jimi Hendrix and dodgeball, I've simply been unable to leave behind. Baby steps.

Dude, c'mon. You're so not over potty humor!

As I've tried to "improve myself" over these many years, I've tried to leave behind many of the things I enjoyed in Jr. High. Some of them, like potty humor, I've been relatively successful at. Others, like girls, Jimi Hendrix and dodgeball, I've simply been unable to leave behind. Baby steps.

I've improved on myself over the years too.

- conquered male pattern baldness by gettin' out front and shavin' my head
- improved my pasty white skin by adding color....tattoos....a bunch of them
- embraced potty humor for what it is.....genius
- replaced a fair amount of my blood with bourbon
- started hanging out here with those that clearly understand me, and share in m addiction
- totally gave up caring what others think of me.....F 'em all!
- embraced the perfect role model.....Lemmy!

- embraced potty humor for what it is.....genius

Jim, There have been so many great posts & threads by you, and you are *THE* pillar of enablement, encouragement, and the welcome representative of the forum. You're always giving positive reinforcement to members and greeting the newbs with a warm hand, your efforts don't go unnoticed.

BUT THAT!!!.............. (sniff, sniff) ....... that's the most beautiful thing you've ever said.
......... I think I'm gonna cry.

This would make the best NAMM booth ever. Just sayin'. :D

Jim, There have been so many great posts & threads by you, and you are *THE* pillar of enablement, encouragement, and the welcome representative of the forum. You're always giving positive reinforcement to members and greeting the newbs with a warm hand, your efforts don't go unnoticed.

BUT THAT!!!.............. (sniff, sniff) ....... that's the most beautiful thing you've ever said.
......... I think I'm gonna cry.

Aw, T, you're the best! Bro hugs!

Dude, c'mon. You're so not over potty humor!

No way, he's just trying to impress PRSh if/when he stops by for his daily dose of crazy...:confused:

That reminds me! Am I the only one that read into PRS's statement?? As in...he sees this stuff and says to himself..."geez, what a crappy day...but hey, at least I'm not THAT guy!! :eek: You know, a Winning by comparison, all things being relative kinda thing...

No? Just me? hmmm? I know you guys always make me feel normal...relatively speaking...;):D

Last edited:
I hereby declare I have nothing against the silver sky and I love it with all my heart. The truth and nothing but the truth.

On a side note I’m also standing at attention as I type.

Can I please be allowed to order a private stock guitar with a Pernambuco neck?

Back