BUSTED! PRSh lurks here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
Paul doesn't read this forum. If he did, I would have be permabanned a LONG time ago. :)

Whatever you do, don’t mention bowel movements on the Winger thread! @DreamTheaterRules wont tolerate it.

You might get away with talking about brown bread and muesli!;)

As I've tried to "improve myself" over these many years, I've tried to leave behind many of the things I enjoyed in Jr. High. Some of them, like potty humor, I've been relatively successful at. Others, like girls, Jimi Hendrix and dodgeball, I've simply been unable to leave behind. Baby steps.

As I've tried to "improve myself" over these many years, I've tried to leave behind many of the things I enjoyed in Jr. High. Some of them, like potty humor, I've been relatively successful at.

How does leaving potty humor behind you improve you? I mean, sure, you want to leave crap behind, but... :rolleyes:

A good sense of humor is beneficial in a ton of ways, whether it's childish, sophisticated, or runs the spectrum anywhere between. I love a beautifully crafted word joke, but a fart joke can make me laugh just as hard. A cringeworthy bad joke will give me the giggles. Laughter - as long as you get there without actually hurting someone - is never a bad thing.

Not to poo-poo (teehee) your personal tastes.

(And yes, the only reason I asked the question was to make the 'crap behind' joke.)

How does leaving potty humor behind you improve you? I mean, sure, you want to leave crap behind, but... :rolleyes:

A good sense of humor is beneficial in a ton of ways, whether it's childish, sophisticated, or runs the spectrum anywhere between. I love a beautifully crafted word joke, but a fart joke can make me laugh just as hard. A cringeworthy bad joke will give me the giggles. Laughter - as long as you get there without actually hurting someone - is never a bad thing.

Not to poo-poo (teehee) your personal tastes.

(And yes, the only reason I asked the question was to make the 'crap behind' joke.)
I never neglect my duties as class clown!;)

Back