BUSTED! PRSh lurks here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
“Sometimes, I go up there and look at the discussions just so I can feel better at the end of the day.”

What a lot of us do, I think. Nothing but love for PRSh

With that quote, I'm not sure who is busted - him or us...

Guess I shouldn't have told that story about he and I getting blackout drunk on Chinese New Year's. What can I say, the dragons made us do it.

Gee, I wonder who Paul was talking about when he said some people live on this site?

:oops:

I've been contracted to develop the technology necessary for us to permanently upload our consciousness directly into the forum server. Which was an awful choice, because I'm beyond unqualified. But at least we'll have a better excuse for not practicing!

Guess I shouldn't have told that story about he and I getting blackout drunk on Chinese New Year's. What can I say, the dragons made us do it.

I've been contracted to develop the technology necessary for us to permanently upload our consciousness directly into the forum server. Which was an awful choice, because I'm beyond unqualified. But at least we'll have a better excuse for not practicing!
My drive space allocation will be mercifully small.
:D

I’m pleased, I think he probably has a similar sense of humour to most on here!

He’s unlikely to identify himself and rightly so

Its like an artist being able to view the galley.................the peanut gallery

Hahaha

But it must be a real tonic to see enthusiasm for your life's work

Yes, while we all wondered, suspected and a few might have even known, he has now said publicly that he lurks here sometimes. Check out this article on PRS Fighting the Good Fight.

https://www.guitarplayer.com/players/paul-reed-smith-on-fighting-the-good-fight

The best part, he called out some of you guys with... "we have people who live on the PRS website..." You know who you are! :D

Honestly, as much of a "character" as Paul is, I'm surprised he doesn't participate more. He seems to enjoy having a good time as do some of us here. Hmmm maybe he is here under some unknown screen name.... like.... maybe....

"JohnMayersGrandaddy" or "JohnMayerstherapist" :p:p

I think that we should all try to be on our best behavior, now that we "know." By "best behavior" I'm thinking that non-PRS topics should be more guitar oriented. So no more bowel movement talk, and more "rock and roll" type subjects like babes (Julie Bowen!) and Winger!

I approve this message.

PRSh doesn’t need a cryptic screen name and has only posted a few times in the earlier days. Nice to know he still checks the place out.

Of note if you look at Paul's profile:

"Paul was last seen: 4y 49w ago"

Back