BUSTED! PRSh lurks here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5962

Yes, while we all wondered, suspected and a few might have even known, he has now said publicly that he lurks here sometimes. Check out this article on PRS Fighting the Good Fight.

https://www.guitarplayer.com/players/paul-reed-smith-on-fighting-the-good-fight

The best part, he called out some of you guys with... "we have people who live on the PRS website..." You know who you are! :D

Honestly, as much of a "character" as Paul is, I'm surprised he doesn't participate more. He seems to enjoy having a good time as do some of us here. Hmmm maybe he is here under some unknown screen name.... like.... maybe....

"JohnMayersGrandaddy" or "JohnMayerstherapist" :p:p

I think that we should all try to be on our best behavior, now that we "know." By "best behavior" I'm thinking that non-PRS topics should be more guitar oriented. So no more bowel movement talk, and more "rock and roll" type subjects like babes (Julie Bowen!) and Winger!

I approve this message.

I think that we should all try to be on our best behavior, now that we "know." By "best behavior" I'm thinking that non-PRS topics should be more guitar oriented. So no more bowel movement talk, and more "rock and roll" type subjects like babes (Julie Bowen!) and Winger!

The entertainment value of us NOT being on our best behavior is probably the reason he checks this place out...either that...or he finds bowel movements just as funny as we all do...

I approve this message.

This is our best behavior.

Oh yeah, I wasn't implying we should all play it straight or anything radical like that.

I think it would be funny if he made troll posts under unknown user names so he can see how many of us jump in to defend PRS. LOL Ha, I may have even threatened him with a dodgeball or a "7th Stone" before and not even know it! :p:p:p

Right? I mean, I know we can't discuss the details, but there's a reason ]-[@n$0Ma☩!© had to move to Europe.
He told me it was just because of the foreign spelling of his screen name. Are you saying that's not the truth??? :eek:

He told me it was just because of the foreign spelling of his screen name. Are you saying that's not the truth??? :eek:

tumblr_inline_mz3opz3nOM1spb8b7.jpg

Yes, while we all wondered, suspected and a few might have even known, he has now said publicly that he lurks here sometimes. Check out this article on PRS Fighting the Good Fight.

https://www.guitarplayer.com/players/paul-reed-smith-on-fighting-the-good-fight

The best part, he called out some of you guys with... "we have people who live on the PRS website..." You know who you are! :D

Honestly, as much of a "character" as Paul is, I'm surprised he doesn't participate more. He seems to enjoy having a good time as do some of us here. Hmmm maybe he is here under some unknown screen name.... like.... maybe....

"JohnMayersGrandaddy" or "JohnMayerstherapist" :p:p

I approve this message.

With that quote, I'm not sure who is busted - him or us...

Back