Burl pickguard for HNF2

Super cool!!!

(If anybody is up for doing a PRS project as above I have one up for sale- PM me)

Ugh! You're 4 miles away. I don't know if I dare inquire :confused: coming off the two I just finished! Sergio, help me stay strong (or totally push me into it :eek:)

THUMBS UP! :)

I assume that is solid. How thick is it? Any issues tightening the screws?
The veneer is very thin, and glued to 1/8" birch ply. Luckily, I had the right dremel bit to
sand the taper for the screw holes. So luckily, it went in just fine. I was worried about the pickup mounting holes, but I lucked out.

Lollers @ "Knaggsalicious" -- it's funny 'cause it's true.

No, seriously, stonkin'! Came out great!

Hey -- what in tarnation is a HNF2? I mean, obviously it's a humbucker/NF/NF, but I remember talking to you about different choices for veneers, and now I'm not finding it.

Lollers @ "Knaggsalicious" -- it's funny 'cause it's true.

No, seriously, stonkin'! Came out great!

Hey -- what in tarnation is a HNF2? I mean, obviously it's a humbucker/NF/NF, but I remember talking to you about different choices for veneers, and now I'm not finding it.
The thread with the veneer choices is still up. I think it is not too far down. I don't feel right calling it an NF3, the guitar being named after it's pickups and all, but it would make sense to call it what it by the name it was born with, rather than what it has become.

The thread with the veneer choices is still up. I think it is not too far down. I don't feel right calling it an NF3, the guitar being named after it's pickups and all, but it would make sense to call it what it by the name it was born with, rather than what it has become.
Ah, okay, I just wanted to know what to search on.

Back