Bummed NGD - SE Neck profiles

Yeah I got lucky with my Bernie because the neck is thinner than some I have tried, definitely more variations in carve than a core.
That's funny. At the urging of several enablers here who shall remain nameless, I checked out a Bernie when we were on vacation last year. It only took a second to know that the neck profile was too fat for me. Just didn't like it. In fact, I didn't even plug it in one I felt it because I knew it might sound really good but I'd never be happy with it. If I found one with a thinner neck I'd sure take another look, and would plug it in this time.

Watched this a few days ago, so many priceless quotes!

I think the twig was getting put on the mantle piece, so I don’t think it was going anywhere near the flue!

“...Rusty was such a randy bloke, always wanting to poke it! That’s his jewels up there on the mantle.
Since I had him fixed he just looks for a sunny spot to snooze, like an old cat...”

Don’t stick the twig in the wrong hole. That strategy is not going to end up well. Just sayin.

Payback is a $&@$&.

;)

Reminds me of a joke I can’t tell here, but the punchline is, “No it doesn’t, it feels great!”

And another where the punchline is, “What do you mean, ‘wrong hole’?”

Reminds me of a joke I can’t tell here, but the punchline is, “No it doesn’t, it feels great!”

And another where the punchline is, “What do you mean, ‘wrong hole’?”

Reminds me of a limerick about a young man from Brighton. That’s all I can recite on here!:oops:

Back