Building The Perfect PRS Private Stock Beast!

Great Eye!
Seductive feather-crotch allusions and images withstanding, when it comes to Panthers, I must go deep, with the Hollywood glam-rock quartet, Steel Panther.
DFD
steel-panther-band-shot.jpg

Great Eye!
Seductive feather-crotch allusions and images withstanding, when it comes to Panthers, I must go deep, with the Hollywood glam-rock quartet, Steel Panther.
DFD
steel-panther-band-shot.jpg

There's nothing like glamor, especially in Hollywood, is there? I especially like the pouty lips they're all making.

Incidentally, the thread got so silly by the time I got here that I forgot it was a dealer thread for an actual guitar. So please accept my apology for taking it further off course!!

Last edited:
There's nothing like glamor, especially in Hollywood, is there? I especially like the pouty lips they're all making.

Incidentally, the thread got so silly by the time I got here that I forgot it was a dealer thread for an actual guitar. So please accept my apology for taking it further off course!!

You mean this was supposed to be about Guitars :dontknow: :iamconfused: :tongue:

You mean this was supposed to be about Guitars :dontknow: :iamconfused: :tongue:
Markie has laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanded!!!!!
Markie! The Ultimate Secret Agent Man of PRS Private Stock Action! The Quintessential 007 of Top-Secret Willie Wonkaville Special Forces! Yes, it's totally confusing that 11Top uses your Sean Conneryesque likeness while you use 11Top's college-graduation photo. I'm certain you are muddying the waters in some kind of Black Ops/Paul-Reed-Smith-Annapolis-Style-Private-Stock Scenario. Still, You Only Live Twice!
Here we find a recent shot of you before swimming The Chesapeake Bay with HansOMatic, Ehm Rossie and me. Not ALL of your clandestine heavy-metal moves go undetected, my friend! -DFD
sean-connery-steven-huszar.jpg

Last edited:
Markie has laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanded!!!!!
Markie! The Ultimate Secret Agent Man of PRS Private Stock Action! The Quintessential 007 of Top-Secret Willie Wonkaville Special Forces! Yes, it's totally confusing that 11Top uses your Sean Conneryesque likeness while you use 11Top's college-graduation photo. I'm certain you are muddying the waters in some kind of Black Ops/Paul-Reed-Smith-Annapolis-Style-Private-Stock Scenario. Still, You Only Live Twice!
Here we find a recent shot of you before swimming The Chesapeake Bay with HansOMatic, Ehm Rossie and me. Not ALL of your clandestine heavy-metal moves go undetected, my friend! -DFD
sean-connery-steven-huszar.jpg

I remember Ehm Rossie bringing up the rear that day. Not in a perverted sense, merely the last guy across the Bay. Meanwhile, 11top backed out of the swim completely. I recall him saying something about an inner ear problem that was suffered in a Spirit Of Roth concert, where the sound man let him control his own volume during the cover of the Foreigner classic of "Phenn Rocker. His volume was coming on strong that evening. While his ear problems may have been caused by the Phenn Rocker volume consumption, I have my doubts. I remember him repeatedly mumbling something about his office being haunted by the Ghost Of Dave & hearing voices that whispered in his ear to the point where he couldn't sleep at night. Earlier that day he continually asked Pauly Smiles & Teenis strange questions. I was asked for a translation on more than one occasion, but could only defer to DFD whom is somewhat versed in Dave speak. Meanwhile Ehm Rossie was try to narrow down 16 Private Stock tops for his 6 builds. Serge Protector never showed for the swim that day. I think he was asleep on JustRob's patio lounge chair with a nice down comforter that JustRob had asked JustSteve to place over Surge Protectors body. JustRob did mention something about it being too chilly for sleeping outdoors with just a thong on. What a trip we had that week!

I remember Ehm Rossie bringing up the rear that day. Not in a perverted sense, merely the last guy across the Bay. Meanwhile, 11top backed out of the swim completely. I recall him saying something about an inner ear problem that was suffered in a Spirit Of Roth concert, where the sound man let him control his own volume during the cover of the Foreigner classic of "Phenn Rocker. His volume was coming on strong that evening. While his ear problems may have been caused by the Phenn Rocker volume consumption, I have my doubts. I remember him repeatedly mumbling something about his office being haunted by the Ghost Of Dave & hearing voices that whispered in his ear to the point where he couldn't sleep at night. Earlier that day he continually asked Pauly Smiles & Teenis strange questions. I was asked for a translation on more than one occasion, but could only defer to DFD whom is somewhat versed in Dave speak. Meanwhile Ehm Rossie was try to narrow down 16 Private Stock tops for his 6 builds. Serge Protector never showed for the swim that day. I think he was asleep on JustRob's patio lounge chair with a nice down comforter that JustRob had asked JustSteve to place over Surge Protectors body. JustRob did mention something about it being too chilly for sleeping outdoors with just a thong on. What a trip we had that week!
Right ON, Markie MyMaaaaaaaaaaan!
A wild ride to the PRS Private Stock Wood Library in Willie Wonkaville means designing the most epic exotic axes on the rock n’ roll planet, such as the first-ever Pfennrock-inspired Winter Gray P22 Feathered-Crotch Killer that started this thread with a bang! Yet, as we know, there’s more to an unbridled time in Willie Wonkaville. Passionate beach-volleyball games. Competitive channel-swimming on the Chesapeake Bay. Pina Colada-filled nights. Roaring beach campfires.
Yes, Serge Protector was unable to make the swim meet during our wild weekend on The Bay. The Protector said he “hit the wall” after a Pina Colada-filled night left him unable to perform the morning-after in question. Serge Protector cited a pulled muscle in his rock-hard six-pack abdomen as the pull-out culprit. I know Serge is deeply grateful for JustRob’s late-night-down-comforter-on-the-lounge chair gesture. JustRob and Serge Protector share a bond that runs far deeper than the glittery trappings of Serge’s newfound Thailandian success and fame thus far experienced with a rabid fan base and eager-to-please hangers-on during his meteoric rise in the remote region.
And yes, of course there’s no doubt Pfennrock rocks Foreigner harder than anyone (see the axeman’s trademark black leather Joseph A Bank sportcoat). I’m not surprised Pfennrock called foul with a herniated ear-drum vessel. Still, each of us brings a competitive fire to the match. Hans-O-Matic and you bring gung-ho reckless physical abandon to the rock n’ roll party. No one will ever forget your tandem waterfall drill; Hans-O-Matic and Markie: Shirtless in Colorado. Powerful stuff! As for Ehm Rossie bringing up the rear in the swim match; yes, Ehm came up short, undoubtedly drained from whittling 16 amazing, highly-figured Private Stock wood blanks down to 6, for his own next personal limited run, simply called, “Ehm!”
I remember finishing in first place. I toweled off and popped a cold one and watched from camp as the choppy Chesapeake Bay tossed the rest of you around like rag dolls as Hans-O-Matic, JustRob, Ehm and you battled for 2nd-through-5th place. Still, Ehm remains no slouch when it comes to raging on The Chesapeake Bay.
See the Chesapeake Bay photo below, where Ehm Rossie appears to be far more refreshed and youthful in appearance, just two days before his quintessential private stock build and voracious volleyball weekend drained him to his rock n roll core. In the immortal words of Diamond Dave: “Owowowowowowowoowowow!”
DFD
10-Mark-Spitz.jpg

Last edited:
I know I'm a noob but, I'd kill to have been there! LOL
The Raven has laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanded !!!!!
And, yes, rollicking times on The Bay! You are welcome to come out n' hoist a few, strip down to a pair of jeans and join the volleyball match!
Also, I will work to shift the rock n' roll universe on its gold-tipped axis for the missing footage in "The Great Tremonti Conspiracy!"
What year did you score the axe?
A couple pots of black coffee, please...
DFD
edgar_allan_poe_498875.jpg

2012 Experience brother

Great night! Notice my man DFD in the last photo? The man who made it all happen that evening! Eternal thanks my friend.

Best photo of the night, me and my bride. She was the one who green lighted the purchase and set the wheels in motion.

OMG I see I am bringing up the rear again- you take a couple of days off from the Forum and you miss a lot...

DFD, It's about that time to take another swim across the channel to Wonkaville!

Yo Ehm!
Great to hear ya, Ehm! I believe the Ides of July are calling our rock n' roll name back to Wonkaville for another hard-fought Channel-Swimming Match and a powerhouse Private Stock-Building Experience!
In a bold move designed to strike fear in your molten-metal hearts, I have enlisted the help of a trainer many savvy forummers will undoubtedly recognize as none-other-than-legendary-7-time-Olympic-Gold-Medal
champion Mark Spitz for July's action! I have also hired the LA-based seamstress who designed and crafted the legendary start-and-stripes swim trunks Spitz wore in his record-shatttering run. Rumor has it that
Paul Miles is "incredibly excited" about a space-age new stars-and-stripes polymer Private Stock case the team has been working on "around the clock" in anticipation of our upcoming visit.
DFD
mark-spitz.jpg

Geez Doug, after reading all this, I found out my English is only good enough for ordering food...

OMG I see I am bringing up the rear again- you take a couple of days off from the Forum and you miss a lot...

DFD, It's about that time to take another swim across the channel to Wonkaville!

No doubt.

Subversive cult double necker conspiracy in the witching hour!

Back