• Hues of Blue

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Hues of Indigo, Violet, and Purple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black: The Absence of Color

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • White: The Sum of All Colors

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I Don't Need No Stinkin' Color (Natural)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Earth Tones (Like Tiger Eye or Black Gold)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ

SO many color options... only 10 places in the poll. I'll try to simplify the options and you can elaborate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red and things on the orange & yellow spectrum, combined in some sort of burst or fade. Those color guitars just look right to me.

I like examples of everything, but I can't seem to buy anything that isn't at least close to the earthiness range. I've got a couple in stained mahogany, but they are pretty close to natural red wood tones. I did just go out n a limb a couple weeks ago and pick up black guitar--my first in 20 years.

I want an Eriza Verde (or similar) guitar, but I'm sure when I plunk down for a MT 408 that it'll be earthy, damn it!

Obviously I'm a big fan of Goldtops or any variation thereof. But I also like naturals, yellow-ishes, and bursts like McCarty or cherry. And I'm open to others too; pinks, metalflakes, etc.

There are only two colors I'm not interested in much at all, and those are blacks and greens. (Fingerprints on black finishes drive me crazy.) But I'd make an exception if the right guitar came along.

Goldtop Lloyd

Mother Nature rules.

mother-nature.jpg

Last edited:
You've probably gathered by now but... Blue. Particualrly teal blues.

Most of my guitars are in the red spectrum or natuaral and sunbursts. Got the purple one now so i'm on the way to blue.

after that... Maybe an all black guitar with a maple neck and fretboard. Love that look!

Back