Buckethead

right, with yourself tho, not with buckethead. i think he could play funk if he wanted, and i bet he thanks god every day he isn't in a band with anthony keidis.
Oof! Yeah I dunno if I would wanna be in RHCP myself for more than the paycheck.

right, with yourself tho, not with buckethead. i think he could play funk if he wanted, and i bet he thanks god every day he isn't in a band with anthony keidis.
I think Buckethead could learn to play just about any music he was attracted to. He has the soul of a virtuoso musician.

So did Frank Zappa. But Zappa made you laugh too.

Reactions: jxe
I generally lean on “happier” music to enhance my mood.

But even I get in touch with my inner goth girl and spend a couple weeks a year listening to The Cure and The Smiths to revel in my melancholy.
me too, but this kind of thing also makes me want to party:

I think Buckethead could learn to play just about any music he was attracted to. He has the soul of a virtuoso musician.

So did Frank Zappa. But Zappa made you laugh too.
i adore frank zappa (particularly his interviews and long guitar solos), but his attempts at being funny i've always found embarrassing and juvenile.

i adore frank zappa (particularly his interviews and long guitar solos), but his attempts at being funny i've always found embarrassing and juvenile.
My high school rock band opened for Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention at the Motor City Roller Rink in Detroit when I was in high school. 1966 or 67.

He was funny! And he played some long guitar solos.

Quirky and unexpected lines. Not what I would call melodic but maybe if you were from Venus they would've been.

My high school rock band opened for Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention at the Motor City Roller Rink in Detroit when I was in high school. 1966 or 67.

He was funny!
oh, i would put up with it for sure (i've put up with worse). i do love to listen to him talk, but, being neurotic and sad, i like to listen to him complain. this is my very favorite thing to listen to while painting:

Back