Bryan Ewald tomorrow night...

markd21

Anybody in Tampa going to the PRS Event at Replay Music tomorrow? I guess Bryan Ewald is gonna be there along with a few guitars....

It's at 5:30 - gonna do my best to get over there after work. Let me know if you're going!

If you want to become Bryan's new BFF, recommend a really great local restaurant. He's always looking for a good meal.

Shawn, please don't be trying to replace me as Bryan's BFF. We've been pretty tight since he liked that post of mine about a year ago. We don't talk much, but I know he's busy. I think we might start a band some day. When I asked him who was going to play what, he asked if I had a kazoo, so I know he's serious about it.

Shawn, please don't be trying to replace me as Bryan's BFF. We've been pretty tight since he liked that post of mine about a year ago. We don't talk much, but I know he's busy. I think we might start a band some day. When I asked him who was going to play what, he asked if I had a kazoo, so I know he's serious about it.

When I asked if we could start a band, he told me to go stand quietly in the back of the room. I took that as a "yes!"

So Mark, how did it go? I cleared up a couple weeks on my schedule. Did he give you any dates? Did he give you any messages for me???

Back