Brought To You By - Music Store Live!

Discussion in 'Authorized PRS Dealers' started by Music Store Live, Jan 14, 2020.

?

What's Your Favorite Top Design?

1. Flamed Maple Top

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  2. Quilt Top

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
  3. Solid Color Top

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Why Must You Make me Choose They're All So Wonderful!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  1. Music Store Live

Music Store Live Authorized PRS Dealer
    Authorized PRS Dealer

We at Music Store Live are HUGE PRS enthusiasts, and we have the honor of hand picking woods, tops and finishes every time we visit our friends in the Maryland factory.

All of our Private Stock and Wood Library selections are available online on our website for you view and check out!

We are going to do our best to keep this thread filled with cool and interesting models as soon as we lay our hands on them.

If you don't already, follow us on Facebook and Instagram @MusicStoreLive, we post about our newest additions to the MSL collection.

Let us know what are you favorite PRS Guitar finishes, let's get a discussion going!

Ovibos and bodia like this.
  2. bodia

bodia Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved

They’re all b!itchin’!

3. docteurseb

docteurseb New Member

... and I can highly recommend them as I got a Semi-hollow 594 Wood Library in blue fade with quilt top and EIR neck from them this past summer.
    Ben was the person who assisted me with the sale and sent me all the extra pictures I needed to seal the deal.

I'm looking forward to seeing your future guitars posted here.

Favorite colors so far: northern lights, aqua violet, beach fade, blue fade, laguna dragon's breath or glow.
    Top: depends on the color. I'd want a quilt top for blue fade and dragon's breath patterns. For pretty much anything else I usually prefer a curly maple top (wide/uneven curls preferred).

#3 docteurseb, Jan 15, 2020 at 5:50 AM
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020 at 5:56 AM