Broke down ... ordered a DGT Core

DGT Core aims to provide a secure and transparent governance solution for DAOs that is accessible to anyone with an internet connection. By leveraging blockchain technology, the platform ensures that all governance actions are recorded on an immutable ledger that can be audited by anyone at any time. This provides a level of transparency and accountability that is often lacking in traditional governance models.

Overall, DGT Core is an exciting project that has the potential to revolutionize the way that decentralized organizations are governed. It provides a secure and transparent platform for users to participate in the decision-making process of DAOs, which could have far-reaching implications for the future of governance and organizational structures.
Chat GPT:p

DGT Core aims to provide a secure and transparent governance solution for DAOs that is accessible to anyone with an internet connection. By leveraging blockchain technology, the platform ensures that all governance actions are recorded on an immutable ledger that can be audited by anyone at any time. This provides a level of transparency and accountability that is often lacking in traditional governance models.

Overall, DGT Core is an exciting project that has the potential to revolutionize the way that decentralized organizations are governed. It provides a secure and transparent platform for users to participate in the decision-making process of DAOs, which could have far-reaching implications for the future of governance and organizational structures.
I want to party with this guy!

Who wouldn’t … like the princess who surrounds herself with plain Janes

We all would look great compared to this dolt

I'm jealous! That's the one I'd get if I were to splurge on a new guitar.

In the videos everyone is raving about the SE version and saying how close it sounds to the Core DGT.

But the Core DGT sounds better.

Livlier. Just better.

Over the long weekend I had second and third thoughts ...

Realized that I would be better served with a Studio or a Hollowbody ... never been
a rocker at heart.

And had a number of hours with my SE Paul's and my Carr Rambler this afternoon ...

I find that with a Strymon Sunset and the Carr I can find a compromise between perfection
and good enough ...

But I will admit that the DGT is a tone king ...

Back