Bridge Pin Puller

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
I have one built into a Planet Waves string winder and string cutter, but it is bulky.
I want something small and easy to use, and this looks like it might work, as I will need something when my SE Angelus Standard comes in.
I do not want to be using pliers and mess up the finish on the guitar or pins.

Snapz Bridge Pin Puller
Anyone using this tool?
Amazon has them.
Snapz Acoustic Guitar Bridge Pin Puller

Last edited by a moderator:
Went and orderd one, should be here before next weekend.
Hopefully my dealer gets the bill in the mail this week too which would mean the guitar has shipped and shows up a week after the bill.

It came today, so teeny and tiny it is.
I should drop it off with my dealer so they can use it when they change out the strings on my guitar when it arrives.
They do not carry this, but I bet they would like to after using it the first time.

I use the Planet Waves winder/cuter/puller that you described. It works well and has never left a mark on my PRS acoustics, or any other. It's nice only needing one tool.

Love your guitar cab ... do the shelves slide out?

BTW I have a puller from Dunlop that doubles as a bottle opener and hangs on my key ring. It's flat and triangular shaped and does the trick plus it's always with me.

Thanks, I really dig the cabinet too.
Only problem is it only holds five cases, and I am now up to nine guitars :D
The bass is too long for the cabinet, and I do not put the little Fernandes in there as it is on my wall all the time.
Have not measured my Angelus case yet to see if it will fit in there.

Corey, thanks for the link and videos, I've been looking for something like this for a while. So simple, yet so elegantly awesome!

You are welcome.
This is one of those things that makes you think "Why did not I invent this?"
Such a small gizmo, but makes it really easy to pull the pins.

Back