BRIAN'S GUITARS FEST!

Tomorrow's the big day! Anyone else representing the Forum say hello if you see me passing by! (I'm the one with the beard in my avatar;)) I'll answer to toothace but in real life I'm Keith. See ya there!

Have fun, those of you lucky enough to get there. Wish I could be there. Want to check out my future guitar in person.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

So today was a great time, Brian’s new Shop is so nice and stuffed with more cool stuff than you can imagine. PRS, Emil Werstler, and Boscoe French were all very entertaining and the opening band whose name I didn’t get were really good.

I didn’t spring for a new guitar today but did bring home a new toy....100 watt Archon in Paisley with a black gold maple face plate. Good stuff.

l4mtabD.jpg

So today was a great time, Brian’s new Shop is so nice and stuffed with more cool stuff than you can imagine. PRS, Emil Werstler, and Boscoe French were all very entertaining and the opening band whose name I didn’t get were really good.

I didn’t spring for a new guitar today but did bring home a new toy....100 watt Archon in Paisley with a black gold maple face plate. Good stuff.

l4mtabD.jpg

Cool pic, and SWEET Archon! Love the Archon. Such a well kept secret.

Congrats! The Paisley Archons sound much better than the regular ones, as you'll soon see.

I attended on Saturday and have to compliment Brian and his staff on a fantastic event. Very well done. The first band was awesome, and the two other guys were awesome players and told some great stories and some good tips. Paul was his typical self, entertaining. I walked away with a Lifeson SE which is awesome but the new Sonzera 20 was amazing and will be coming home with me soon and the Mayer amp was just amazing, so versatile.

Thank you guys - thanks for coming, thanks for the biz. Glad you enjoyed it! Im up on a mountain right now for a much needed break. But, I will post a few photos when Im back! Lets do it again next year!

Amazing Store congrats again. Im still blown away at the 594 that my wife conspired with you behind my back and bought me LOL, and of course the disbelief of winning the raffle right after and bringing home 2 amazing guitars to add to my PRS Addiction. I will be back up there again at some point w the wife in tow

My Thread in the main section

http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/my-wife-is-amazing.26857/

Last edited:
I'd love an explanation of that paint job. Looks like a modded SE Santana?

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threa...…not-this-year…tragedy-has-struck.9256/page-2

Here's a quick synopsis of the guitar. Since PB screwed us all out of all the pics we had posted, I'll have to put together a new post from start to finish once the guitar is all back together. The paint mimics my favorite artist, Peter Max. My daughter would like to touch up a couple spots then I'll clear coat it and get the hardware back together. YES, it will have wings! Since the paint stripper I initially used also eats up inlays, a trip to the PTC for an inlay replacement and final setup will complete it's rebirth!

You have quite the rising phoenix there, Toothace. Way to stick with it! Keep us posted on the final result. Sweet also that you had Paulh resign the header.

Back