BRIAN'S GUITARS FEST!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Paul, Emil, Boscoe...oh my!

2017-Clinic-Web-Banner.png

Hey folks, we are throwing a Grand Opening party for our new showroom here in Cheshire CT! A lot of you have traveled to town for our PRS events...and we hope you can do the same this year! Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help with hotel recommendations etc. See you there!

Join the Brian’s Guitars crew on Saturday 9/23 to celebrate our brand new location on West Main Street in Cheshire! Come and check out our newly renovated showroom and take a peek upstairs at The Lesson Studio At Brian’s Guitars. Stick around for our annual PRS Guitars clinic, featuring Paul Reed Smith himself, and ultra-talented guitarists Emil Werstler and Boscoe France.

Food trucks will be rolling in at 11:30 am. Stop by the DrewbaQ Food Truck for mouth watering BBQ and then head over to the Four Flours Baking Company “Chillwich” Truck for a ginormous ice cream sandwich.

Beer samples, courtesy of our friends from Kinsmen Brewing Co. will be available starting at noon – get ’em while they last!

Director of PRS Private Stock, Paul Miles, will be demonstrating guitar staining techniques. More info about our “stain booth” coming soon!

Enter our FREE raffle for your chance to win a New Paul Reed Smith Artist Package SC245 guitar, valued at $5,270!

Brian’s Guitars T-shirts and merch for sale all day, with a portion of the proceeds going to Ball & Socket Arts

LIVE MUSIC all afternoon! Tons of giveaways, free swag, and of course, buckets of candy. As always, Brian and the crew will be wheelin’ and dealin’ all day – come down and take advantage of these one-day deals!

Limited parking available at the Ball & Socket Factory – get here early! Street parking is available on Warren St, Grove St, and Williams Rd. Parking attendants will be available to assist.

Schedule of Events:

10:00 AM: Doors Open. Sales & Giveaways begin.
11:00 AM: Live Music Begins
11:30 AM: Food Trucks Available
12:00 PM: Beer Samples
12:00 PM: Guitar Staining Demo begins
1:00 PM: PRS Meet & Greet
2:00 PM: PRS Guitar Clinic Begins

Raffle winner will be announced at the end of the Guitar Clinic. Winner must be present at time of drawing to receive prize.

Please check out the Facebook event to stay updated and let us know you’re coming! https://www.facebook.com/events/271516273348067

Please call or E-mail with any questions, see you there!
1-877-726-0756
[email protected]

Clinic-Poster-copy.jpg

By the way, there will be plenty of parking - but a lot of it is street parking. So, if a moderate walk is an issue for you, please come early or let me know and I will work something out!

Man, I would love to be there! Being in Cali makes it difficult :(. I've always wanted to check out the shop in person, and especially with your new location.

You didn't talk Paul & Co. into bringing some wood selections for PS Kits this year did ya? If not my credit card *might* be safe this year....just maybe.

Back