Breakdown - Lexington Lab Band

We enjoyed working up a few of our fave TP & HB tunes - thanks for giving this a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zN15RJwY5w&list=UUv2w5-PEfdXvnvB_AArYsxw

Found you guys tonight while looking up old Journey footage. I own a couple PRS guitars, but my forte is keys...I toured with USO bands in the early ninties, and I have to tell you that your cover work is the best I have ever seen. The timimg and attention to detail is simply amazing. Also your lead vocalist is simply outstanding.

Would love to know what effects processors you are using in the studio on some the vocal tracks as they are amazing....

also, I live in Virgina, so I will have to get down and see you guys live! Keep up the awesome work....

stephen

hello Stephen....greatly appreciate you checking out our vids and thanks for this kind post! Great to hear some of your music story - looks like music has been apart of your life for a long time as well. Mike, vocalist on Journey, is also who does all our post audio work - i'll direct him to this so maybe he can give you some specifics. It would be great to connect one day...your friend, dale.

One of my favorites. We cover it in one of my bands, but in a different key and arrangement. It's not nearly as cool the way we do it. :(

great to hear about your music and i hope you are enjoying playing these day - thanks for giving this a listen!

Back