BRAZILIAN TOP CUSTOM 22 SEMI HOLLOW PRIVATE STOCK!

"It moved…"

tumblr_li6p1ptgFf1qi6re3o1_500.jpg

Also, this next round of Private Stocks we picked out will come with a keychain that matches the fretboard/inlay. Just a little piece of your new guit to carry around with you at all times! Here is the Custom 22 SH Brazilian top keychain:

IMG_0263_zps535e0169.jpg

Also, this next round of Private Stocks we picked out will come with a keychain that matches the fretboard/inlay. Just a little piece of your new guit to carry around with you at all times! Here is the Custom 22 SH Brazilian top keychain:

IMG_0263_zps535e0169.jpg

That's tight. I want one.

That's about as much as I can afford, can I call and leave a deposit for the keychain? hahaha

Seriously though - what amazing stuff you're cranking out man. It's no wonder you grew so quickly to the top of the dealer list. Super happy for all your success and heres to more in 2014 man.

That's about as much as I can afford, can I call and leave a deposit for the keychain? hahaha

Seriously though - what amazing stuff you're cranking out man. It's no wonder you grew so quickly to the top of the dealer list. Super happy for all your success and heres to more in 2014 man.

Yep. Killing it. I'd be taking notes. ;)

Yep. Killing it. I'd be taking notes. ;)

Thanks guys, you are too kind. Really, its been a blast...I appreciate it!

I Stopped by on Saturday Brian. Nice place! Sorry I missed you. It was good to meet Corey in any case.

Thank you! Ill catch you next time, you caught a rare Saturday when I wasn't here. I hope you got to check out some cool stuff.

Back